Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst
    Quote Originally Posted by Soisoisoi View Post
    Not to sound pro at all, I just actually want to keybind everything I use so I don't have to click it. Why would I not?
    Use of a modifier doubles any bindings you would have. Lets say 5-6 on a keyboard (after wasd) and another 6-8 on a mouse, and you have 20 - 30 actions max. And thats stretching it to custom macros just for your team mates. Even then unless your top 0.5% I doubt how effective it is.

The idea that someone can seamlessly use 60 odd keybinds in a PVP environment is ridiculous, even if you could create than many with the pruned abilities we now have.

Quote Originally Posted by TheTaurenOrc View Post
    Use of a modifier doubles any bindings you would have. Lets say 5-6 on a keyboard (after wasd) and another 6-8 on a mouse, and you have 20 - 30 actions max. And thats stretching it to custom macros just for your team mates. Even then unless your top 0.5% I doubt how effective it is.

The idea that someone can seamlessly use 60 odd keybinds in a PVP environment is ridiculous, even if you could create than many with the pruned abilities we now have.

~28 buttons that aren't doubled up, i.e. dance+SS, TotT non focus/MO, blind on A2 etc. Potions, gliders, etc also not included. My Arena macros also currently aren't on (replace most of the right 3x4 grid when they are) I have zero issues using any of my keybinds. Not sure what the point is you're trying to make.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Orangetai420 View Post
    How does the thumbstick work for movement? Do you use it in place of WASD and still use a mouse to turn? That is really interesting. (Also I love logitech)
    It works really well actually,I just bounded WASD to the stick and jump when I press down on the stick, so all my movment related needs are all done by a thumbstick. Though the only problem with it is that the rubber they to cover the thumbstick was apparently not made with heavy continuous use that movement is and ended up peeling off on me after about 2~3years. Though the plastic part of the thumbstick is actually a smooth surface and feels as just as comfortable to use as it did with the rubber in my opinion.
    Pokemon Shield
    FC: SW-6999-1982-1088
    Name: Awesome
    Always ready to battle!

Quote Originally Posted by Orangetai420 View Post
    Your reading comprehension sucks. Why are you keeping A and D as turn left and turn right when you use EQ for strafe? Obviously I know about mouse turning as I explicitly stated that since you are mouse turning you should free up those wasted binds.
    Well I play holy paladin and use clique for mouseover macros. Sometimes The A/D turn is good enough for a little turn here and there to see who is around me while I hover on people's unit frames.