Deleted

New animation/glyph for Avenging Wrath

It is still the same old TBC bullshit. It looked epic in that time sbut now holy spells use new particles. They have just updated mage barrier spells for fire and arcane, but things for paladinr emained same and old. I would like to see a new shiny effect for it, better looking wings.

10+ Year Old Account
    its holy wings, for something so simple, its epic still - stop complaining, look at bonestorms animation for such an iconic ability

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Xkiller9000 View Post
    its holy wings, for something so simple, its epic still - stop complaining, look at bonestorms animation for such an iconic ability
    these holy wings look rather lowdefinitioly for holy. they need a new shine or at least glyph with new shine, prfrably made from 0, new animation. bonestorm is not even for paladins, go back to kennel that is Acherus, bones everywhere. nobody cleans there

Bigger wings would be nice and even add a halo/crown over out head when its up.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Gemini Soul View Post
    Bigger wings would be nice and even add a halo/crown over out head when its up.
    YES! so much this this and this! halo would be gloooriousss. bigger and better looking wings for sure

10+ Year Old Account
    I miss the 4 wings glyph during WoD.

The Unstoppable Force
    15+ Year Old Account
    Where Thrall and the Horde needs me to be
    Quote Originally Posted by Colmadero View Post
    I miss the 4 wings glyph during WoD.
    Get the glyph then.

Amazing sig, done by mighty Lokann

Quote Originally Posted by Venziir View Post
    Get the glyph then.
    Last time i checked the glyph didn´t work with crusade. Did they finally change it?

I don't think they'll change it mainly because it's just so iconic.

If they did though, val'kyr wings look like "hoy warrior" wings to me so I'd kind of want those.

Whenever they update caster spell animations maybe they'll touch on it, but I cant see them doing that. I would like it thoug but I'm fine with it if they stay the same too.

Nice, is that on the PTR? I haven't seen it yet.
    Owner of ONEAzerothTV
    Tanking, Blood DK Mythic+ Pugging, Soloing and WoW Challenges alongside other discussions about all things in World of Warcraft
    ONEAzerothTV

Would be cool, imho, if during Crusade, each stack gained would increase the size of wings and the intensity of glow, with possibly an additional pair of wings protruding diagonally up and sideways for each 5 stacks gained so you could literally embody an Angel of Wrath.

- - - Updated - - -

Also, we could catch on fire while Crusading.
    Like, basking in the purest Light.
    Embodying the very Fire of Vengeance.

The Unstoppable Force
    15+ Year Old Account
    Where Thrall and the Horde needs me to be
    Quote Originally Posted by General Guderian View Post
    Last time i checked the glyph didn´t work with crusade. Did they finally change it?
    Oh! That I dunno, haven't checked that out - sorry.

Amazing sig, done by mighty Lokann

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Storm the Sorrow View Post
    Would be cool, imho, if during Crusade, each stack gained would increase the size of wings and the intensity of glow, with possibly an additional pair of wings protruding diagonally up and sideways for each 5 stacks gained so you could literally embody an Angel of Wrath.

- - - Updated - - -

the purest of Light is either Gold or Teal like Elunes in WoW

anyway,somebody, please, make thread about it on NA forums. Would be sooo cool to get at least a tiny bit of attention from devs

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Storm the Sorrow View Post

- - - Updated - - -

whatyou said about the wings reminded me of this: https://youtu.be/gATnmmCPXBM?t=2m27s

Actually just realized, avenging crusader (level 46 pvp talent) has an updated model. The wings are a lot bigger and your entire body becomes a transluscent golden color. Pretty sick.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Annie Mee View Post
    whatyou said about the wings reminded me of this: https://youtu.be/gATnmmCPXBM?t=2m27s

Damn, I want that jump ability as a paladin in wow.