15+ Year Old Account

blue screen of death :( (sorry I don't know how to resize images here)

This morning as I said in my other thread (doing different threads for different problems) my Windows 10-64 bit PC began giving me the blue screen of death.

Here are screen shots from my phone of the error message, the last time this happened maybe a month or so ago I had to reset my C:\ drive but now it occurred again. I reset my C:\ drive yet again but I'm getting tired of losing software and having to re-install it.

any ideas what the problem might be? my C:\ is a 256GB SSD (bought in september 2016)

I followed the QR code but it's steps on microsoft's site did not help

really sorry for the giant images, i don't know how to resize them for this forum =(

7+ Year Old Account
    I feel your pain man i had those random BSoD's at random i seem to think it's a windows 10 issue in general.
    You can't take what ya can't see... *rolls d20* You rolled a natural 20* The skill of stealth is successful.

Duelingnexus name: Jaina1337
    Blizzard Battle Tag: Jaina1337#1396

15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Dartz1979 View Post
    I feel your pain man i had those random BSoD's at random i seem to think it's a windows 10 issue in general.
    I'm starting to think the same, this didn't begin until the most recent update for Win 10. Using win 10 for the past year has been awesome until recently

Makes me want to buy a mac lol nah not after spending $700 upgrading this pc with new mobo and a GTX 1060 gpu
    altho a Hackintosh sounds good right about now lol

How often does this happen? A single BSOD doesn't 100% mean you have a major issue, could have been a simple error that sorted itself out.

However I googled the stop code and here is the page I got back link

Updated: Disable everything on startup for starters (to do so go to task manager and press the "Startup" tab and make sure everything is disabled)
    Last edited by Mythbredor; 2016-12-02 at 06:04 PM.

15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Mythbredor View Post
    How often does this happen? A single BSOD doesn't 100% mean you have a major issue, could have been a simple error that sorted itself out.

However I googled the stop code and here is the page I got back link

Updated: Disable everything on startup for starters (to do so go to task manager and press the "Startup" tab and make sure everything is disabled)
    yeah I've done all that and the blue screen still persists even after using the system file checker.

It just began today out of the blue, no rhyme or reason. and over the course of about 20 minutes it did this 4-5 times and reboots after the blue screen

Quote Originally Posted by residentisz View Post
    yeah I've done all that and the blue screen still persists even after using the system file checker.

It just began today out of the blue, no rhyme or reason. and over the course of about 20 minutes it did this 4-5 times and reboots after the blue screen
    Have you tried booting into safe mode? Did you install anything new? Did something auto update? Have you checked system logs for any errors? Have you ran a memtest?

Quote Originally Posted by residentisz View Post

Out of the blue with no rhyme or reason, or after a Windows Update? I am not at home so can't check to see if I got any updates recently. What were you doing when the Blue Screen happened? Perhaps whatever program you were running recently updated and is causing issues.

15+ Year Old Account
    First picture: Netio.sys. It's a driver error. Update your drivers, especially anything motherboard related (on-board NIC, chipset drivers, etc).