Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst
LastLast
    Deleted
    Hello, I can't write links here. So I will make few nonsense posts here and then I try it again. Sorry in advance

- - - Updated - - -

Wait, what? O.o

- - - Updated - - -

Please can I post links now?

Deleted
    you can just post the links with spaces in between instead of spamming.

Just popping in to say a couple things, first off sorry for missing some of the previous posts even the one i'd said I'd edit in, not very helpful i know but it is what it is, I'm not necessarily able to reach every log people posts on my own.

And on that note big thanks for the others that are stepping up and helping out by taking on some of the log reviews, good job so far and I would love to encourage more of you out there to contribute and not be afraid to help out. If you give "bad" advice or so on and get corrected then legit no biggie it just means that you'll probably get corrected and everyone gets to learn something new.
    Feral Meme machine

Deleted
    Item Level: 886
    Expectations: 550k+
    Armory Link: http://eu.battle.net/wow/en/characte...eetfarm/simple (Relics: 880 Rake | 870 Rip | 890 Rip)
    Warcraftlogs Link: https://www.warcraftlogs.com/reports...pe=damage-done

Hey Zanzha, thank you for making this threads, it's an awesome effort! First of all, I realize I parse high as is, and that there is nothing wrong with the DPS, but hear me out. Thing is, since 7.1.5, I've overall felt reliant on RNG procs to do good DPS, generally felt energy starved and the "rotation" is feeling clunky. To summarize: my performance feels inconsistent.
    I blame a lot of it on the omen of clarity change, maybe I've just had a hard time adapting to it, not sure. I recently got the Legendary Boots, and I'm still not used to making the most out of them, so that doesn't help. I had the Belt before, the Boots sounded more interesting, so I am trying to optimize using them for now. Is that a mistake?
    Either way, I feel like I've hit a wall in terms of how I can improve (felt like that even before 7.1.5), which is frustrating and that is why I am reaching out to you. Maybe looking at logs from other fights is the way to go, the Xavius kill from the same night was a mess on my side ( https://www.warcraftlogs.com/reports...pe=damage-done ). I don't have any 7.1.5 log links for Odyn, another boss I still need to work on and get better at.
    In general, I feel like I need to work on timing tiger's fury with refeshing Rip, Rake and AF usage, while also keeping it on cooldown. I'll stop here before I ramble on; any and all feedback, even if super minor, is greatly appreciated! Thanks!
    Last edited by mmoc1d71e72adf; 2017-01-13 at 12:53 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by Streetfarm View Post
    Item Level: 886
    Expectations: 550k+
    Armory Link: http://eu.battle.net/wow/en/characte...eetfarm/simple (Relics: 880 Rake | 870 Rip | 890 Rip)
    Warcraftlogs Link: https://www.warcraftlogs.com/reports...pe=damage-done

Hey Zanzha, thank you for making this threads, it's an awesome effort! First of all, I realize I parse high as is, and that there is nothing wrong with the DPS, but hear me out. Thing is, since 7.1.5, I've overall felt reliant on RNG procs to do good DPS, generally felt energy starved and the "rotation" is feeling clunky. To summarize: my performance feels inconsistent.

I blame a lot of it on the omen of clarity change, maybe I've just had a hard time adapting to it, not sure. I recently got the Legendary Boots, and I'm still not used to making the most out of them, so that doesn't help. I had the Belt before, the Boots sounded more interesting, so I am trying to optimize using them for now. Is that a mistake?

Either way, I feel like I've hit a wall in terms of how I can improve (felt like that even before 7.1.5), which is frustrating and that is why I am reaching out to you. Maybe looking at logs from other fights is the way to go, the Xavius kill from the same night was a mess on my side (https://www.warcraftlogs.com/reports...pe=damage-done ). I don't have any 7.1.5 log links for Odyn, another boss I still need to work on and get better at.

In general, I feel like I need to work on timing tiger's fury with refeshing Rip, Rake and AF usage, while also keeping it on cooldown. I'll stop here before I ramble on; any and all feedback, even if super minor, is greatly appreciated! Thanks!
    http://clawnalyst.nimos.ws/mYy71RrnzAbgqDMQ_3_0.html

So first off, your tigers fury is pretty fine, you only failed to refresh rip in one of you tigers fury windows, overall your bloodtalons was good.

Watched through the replay and noted a couple things, Your damage from rip on the pull seemed pretty low on the pull, especially while the ancient was up, going to have another look at that in the log, secondly it confirmed one of my suspicions about how you handle the sister, you swap to it without full combo points, which you should try to avoid, when dealing with said sister you want to jump to it, rip, rake and gtfo and go back to the boss to refresh your bleeds there rather than letting them drop off, as you have gloves that should be easy enough.

On the ancient, you need to stop shredding and start swiping for combo points, you're trading 5 extra energy in exchange for hitting both targets, and if swipe crits on atleast one of them you will trigger primal fury, you also have a chance to procc AR on either target via swiping.

I'm not sure what to say on the OOC change nor how to view it properly in logs, however I can ell you how i've been playing since the change, and that's to not be in a rush to get rid of them, with the limitation i'm also sometimes finding i thrash more if i'm already on 5 cp especially in multitarget situations and I do for whatever reason want to clear the buff asap. However typically I'm storing them for my finisher, allowing me to unload more shreds to try and force AR or just after SR to get back to 5 fast.

Hope this helps, you've definatley got the core principles down and it's honestly more just about learning how to maximise on specific fights. especially target swapping which can be something of a sore spot for ferals.
    Feral Meme machine

Deleted
    Sorry, I had to mess up my links because I'm not allowed to post some. Srsly, what a stupid bot protection is that? -.-

Hey, everyone.
    First of all I want to thank you for this thread. It's awesome when a community stands together and help each other. I'm more a casual player, my guild only has 3/7M and 3/3H clear, if thats important.

In 7.1 I was doing fine with 70 to 80% ilvl performance, but after this patch, I really don't know if I'm doing something wrong. The new buffed talents are still shit compared to Blood Talons, Savage roar and Jagged wound, so thats cant be the reason.

Item Level: 881
    Expectations: 450k DPS (Ursoc Mythic)
    Armory Link: eu.battle.net/wow/de/character/eredar/Raksh%C3%A1sa/simple 880 Rake, 880 Tiger's Fury, 875 Rip
    Warcraftlogs Link: www .warcraftlogs . com/reports/HMKgCBvXnzFtmcjr#type=damage-done&fight=9 (Please ignore the fact, we got annihilated by a BM Hunter, lol)

My DoT Uptimes are very high; 96,68% rip, 97,22% rake and 96% Moonfire, also 97,63% uptime on savage roar. And still only 52%. I don't get it. What else could I do? Maybe more cleave on the spirits? I usually Rake and moonfire them and forget, since the crit nerf, there is no way, I can set a Rip on one of the adds, and even if I got insanely lucky with my proccs its probably not worth it.

I know, that my gems and enchants are not 100% perfect, but still the right stats (Mr.Robot told me so)

The funny thing is, that my performance against Elerethe Referal was worse, but it was actually better in terms of ilvl performance. And ignore the nythendra fight btw, because I messed it up very hard and had to tank her a short time.

PS. For comparesion, Ursoc fight before the patch. Much less item level and same damage with less DoT uptime as well:
    www .warcraftlogs . com/reports/bpTgqB1wC6j4zPQx#type=damage-done&fight=10
    Last edited by mmoc4702e3e483; 2017-01-17 at 02:18 AM.

ok so yesterday evening I become a very lucky cat. I drop both Convergence (875) and Frond (875). I already have a Foci (880). 2 pice of the sets.
    4 legendaries: Luffa, Chatoyant Signet, Ekowarit (the chest) and Prydaz.
    The question is: which is the best combo of trinket/talent/legend for single and AOE?
    For AOE actually I use: Convergence, Frond, Chatoyant and Luffa. BS or predator/incarnation/jagged/brutal.
    For single: Prydaz and Chat (or Eko?): BS/SR/JW/BT. The question is: with the convergence is better if I switch to Incarnation or is better to stay SR with foci?
    Am I doing it in the correct way?
    Thanks a lot (sry for my english)

On aoe I'd stick with predator SR, berserk is a much more powerful cooldown on aoe compared to it's single target capability where it's rather weak.Combined with SR affecting sr where inc only affects rake and shred. That being said tab raking with inc can be very powerful, its really good on some dungeons where you get somewhat difficult packs of only 3-5mobs.

Off the top of my head I'd say prydaz and eko for singletarget, though so few fights are pure singletarget in nighhold i'd reccomend using prydaz + luffa for most bosses.
    Prydaz is overbudgeted and has a very large qunatity of stats which makes it one of the better statsticks, though you could pretty freely interchange it for eko depending on the fight.

CoF has a reduced effect on incarnation, its a really good trinket with both baseline berserk and incarnation, which you use will likley depend on the fight and your expected killtime, both are equally viable. and more importantly both (should be atleast, make sure to sim it yourself with something like raidbots.com) better than foci.

Pretty much any question like this when it comes to gear though just comes down to run some sims to figure it out, then make an educated decision based off those sims, which may not necessarily be the top parseing one when results are close.
    Feral Meme machine

Thattree-Lightbringer

Just thought I'd see if I could get some feedback on my dps. I know I've been doing a poor job on managing my buffs but figured I'd see from another perspective on what I can do to improve my overall dps.

http://us.battle.net/wow/en/characte...ttree/advanced

H-Skorp: https://www.warcraftlogs.com/reports...-done&source=9

H-Star Augur: https://www.warcraftlogs.com/reports...-done&source=3

Quote Originally Posted by jhelom View Post
    Just thought I'd see if I could get some feedback on my dps. I know I've been doing a poor job on managing my buffs but figured I'd see from another perspective on what I can do to improve my overall dps.

http://us.battle.net/wow/en/characte...ttree/advanced

H-Skorp: https://www.warcraftlogs.com/reports...-done&source=9

H-Star Augur: https://www.warcraftlogs.com/reports...-done&source=3
    Took a peek at the Augur and Trilliax kills, issue seems to mostly lie in your Bloodtalons — always a few missing on rip, but also on a quarter or so of your rakes. You also let your Predatory Swiftness expire without using it for BT a couple times on Trilliax, 9(!) times on Augur. May be worth getting a tracker for PS and BT if you don't yet, and get into the habit of refreshing your rakes often and early with BT.

okay, thank you ghosty.

Deleted
    So... I came here to try and find pointers to help lift me from the bottom of the DPS table before I try to move up to Normal raiding/Mythic+ Dungeons. I thought I had the rotation down, and that maybe there was something else I was missing. However, reading through this thread it feels like there isn't a rotation so much as a series of overlapping Fibonnaci Spirals

I'm not sure if I'm glad to know that I wasn't being optimal and that theoretically I can become better... or if I'm discouraged from the spec altogether... it feels very overwhelming... might go back to Guardian

All that aside, it's good to see such a helpful thread and a supportive community

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Siliaethor-Thunderhorn View Post
    So... I came here to try and find pointers to help lift me from the bottom of the DPS table before I try to move up to Normal raiding/Mythic+ Dungeons. I thought I had the rotation down, and that maybe there was something else I was missing. However, reading through this thread it feels like there isn't a rotation so much as a series of overlapping Fibonnaci Spirals

I'm not sure if I'm glad to know that I wasn't being optimal and that theoretically I can become better... or if I'm discouraged from the spec altogether... it feels very overwhelming... might go back to Guardian

All that aside, it's good to see such a helpful thread and a supportive community
    Keep going! Being good dps as feral is even reconized by other ppl.
    If you want some tips from ur logs aswel feel free to post

Any help I can get would be greatly appreciated! I main a shadow priest, but I really want my feral druid to be my main alt. I know I still need a lot of gear, but I want to make sure I'm doing everything I can be doing currently.

https://www.warcraftlogs.com/reports...1&type=summary

All the fight except botanist, ellisande, and guldan I was dps. (only check Kill #2) Tal is my druids name incase it wasn't clear

Deleted
    Could anybody hazard a guess at what kind of DPS I should be seeing during raids.

http://eu.battle.net/wow/en/characte...idjelly/simple

The talents I have set up are because I dont change them outside of rested areas and focus more on single target.

Deleted
    Hey there, i try to get more DPS on krosus, cause my guild is starting krosus mythic soon.

ATM i got ilvl 900 : eu.battle.net/wow/de/character/die-nachtwache/Faithz/advanced
    And our last Krosus log: warcraftlogs.com/reports/wT2mJRZA4d6vfhxb#fight=6&type=damage-done

What can i do to improve my DPS ?

PS. sry for my bad english and the broken links, but thats my first post here
    and big thx for the very kind feral community, learned alot from zanzha and co.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by dafaithz View Post
    Hey there, i try to get more DPS on krosus, cause my guild is starting krosus mythic soon.

ATM i got ilvl 900 : eu.battle.net/wow/de/character/die-nachtwache/Faithz/advanced
    And our last Krosus log: warcraftlogs.com/reports/wT2mJRZA4d6vfhxb#fight=6&type=damage-done

What can i do to improve my DPS ?

PS. sry for my bad english and the broken links, but thats my first post here
    and big thx for the very kind feral community, learned alot from zanzha and co.
    What other legendaries u got? Current legendaries make your rotation easier but offer very little dps increase. Ring is decent if you pool and lets you to not worry about energy capping during adds and third slam. Gloves are less useful on single target.

play balance.Problem solved.

Deleted
    i only got the chest and the belt with 30% dmg increase above 90% health.
    ive tested the belt but didnt felt any big increase.

Quote Originally Posted by dafaithz View Post
    i only got the chest and the belt with 30% dmg increase above 90% health.
    ive tested the belt but didnt felt any big increase.
    The belt has one of the worst effects imho. Most bosses are below 90% very fast and then the effect gets useless. It's only good for better damage numbers at pull.