Can I Get WoW game time with a Battle net gift card?

Title says it all. I have $20, and I'm fixing to get a battle net gift card with it. Can I, or can I not use the gift card to get a month of gameplay and use the remainder on hearthstone cards?

That's right. You can use these $20 as you like.

10+ Year Old Account
    Yes you can, afaik it's the only way to gift game time besides actual physical time cards.
    S (moderator)
    P (WoW Gen, Pets/Mog/Ach, Fun/Chat Zone)
    L (guidelines*)
    E (WoW gen rules*)
    N (my art*)
    D (Pikachu BEST Pokemon)
    A (Sensational™)

Quote Originally Posted by DeadmanWalking View Post
    Your forgot to include the part where we blame casuals for everything because blizzard is catering to casuals when casuals got jack squat for new content the entire expansion, like new dungeons and scenarios.
    Quote Originally Posted by Reinaerd View Post
    T'is good to see there are still people valiantly putting the "Ass" in assumption.

10+ Year Old Account
    Yes, yes you can.
    FOMO: "Fear Of Missing Out", also commonly known as people with a mental issue of managing time and activities, many expecting others to fit into their schedule so they don't miss out on things to come. If FOMO becomes a problem for you, do seek help, it can be a very unhealthy lifestyle..

Deleted
    might be worth looking into if your better off buying a 60 day timecard for days per dollar, i'm guessing places that sell gift cards sell those too.

Quote Originally Posted by Him of Many Faces View Post
    might be worth looking into if your better off buying a 60 day timecard for days per dollar, i'm guessing places that sell gift cards sell those too.
    At most places game cards are the same price as 2 months per credit card/paypal or 2 months with a gift card, for EU gamecards at retail shops are 26 euro, sometimes even 28 and a month of gametime with gift card or CC is 12.99.

Sometimes u can get em for like 22 euro on cd key websites like kinguin or so but usually they are close to 25 euro as well, and besides with blizz ur better off paying per 30 days so u can get out asap when they mess up your class.