Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst
    Quote Originally Posted by smrund View Post
    So you edited the article to make it more fitting to your agenda. It's nice at least that you admit to altering the stories you post, not that anyone takes you seriously anyway.

He didn't edit the article.

An uneducated person may miss the easily discernible difference between
    quoted
    stuff and "quoted" stuff.
    How to tell if somebody learned World Geography in school or from SNL:
    "GIBSON: What insight into Russian actions, particularly in the last couple of weeks, does the proximity of the state give you?
    PALIN: They're our next door neighbors and you can actually see Russia from land here in Alaska, from an island in Alaska."
    SNL: Can't be Diomede Islands, say her backyard instead.

Quote Originally Posted by Raybourne View Post
    Yes, you say that - you say a lot of extreme things about your opponents, but where's the substance?
    Off the top of my head: Trump supporter assassinated two police officers in Iowa. Three men plotted to blow up a Mosque in Kansas. One of them is a Trump supporter. Numerous reports of attacks on minorities by people declaring their support for Trump. All that was well before the election too.

Not saying I necessarily agree but, it's not that big a leap to make.
    Last edited by King Shark; 2016-12-03 at 05:15 PM.
    9 out of 10 people agree that in a room full of 10 people one person will always disagree with the other 9.

Quote Originally Posted by Torgent View Post
    The flamebait is strong with this one....because it's a Zombergy post.

Rabble rabble rabble one person who supports her did something, THEY'RE ALL LIKE THAT!

Also: After investigating, this is looking pretty damn fake lol. Only breitbart and obersever are reporting this.

Not even local news. More lies and bullshit news from the alt-right.

The OP link is the Local Newspaper. So are you calling the newspaper of Southwest PA part of the alt-right?
    How to tell if somebody learned World Geography in school or from SNL:
    "GIBSON: What insight into Russian actions, particularly in the last couple of weeks, does the proximity of the state give you?
    PALIN: They're our next door neighbors and you can actually see Russia from land here in Alaska, from an island in Alaska."
    SNL: Can't be Diomede Islands, say her backyard instead.

Pretty much looks like your average Bernie supporter
    Last edited by GodEmperor; 2016-12-03 at 05:27 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Zombergy View Post
    Guys candidate doesn't win, gets triggered by an old lady and decides the most "intelligent" and "peaceful" thing to do is to attempt to murder her.

Takes a special kind of scumbag to attack an old lady.

And damn, that picture...

*whoops copy past fail, can some mod fix that to say "Election argument ends with assault, Donora police say" thanks.

- - - Updated - - -

wtb title corrected, doh
    Lol

Oddly enough, that's kind of how I imagine some of our more profiic leftist members to look like, minus a neckbeard.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Kapadons View Post
    Love trumps hate.
    Obviously lol.

You got a real life lol from that one.

Quote Originally Posted by smrund View Post
    So you edited the article to make it more fitting to your agenda. It's nice at least that you admit to altering the stories you post, not that anyone takes you seriously anyway.
    I didn't edit anything.
    MAGA
    When all you do is WIN WIN WIN

I could reply but instead I will go make a random thread about some Trump guy, titled:

This airline passenger’s pro-Trump rant was caught on video. Now he’s banned from Delta.
    Democrats are the best! I will never ever question a Democrat again. I LOVE the Democrats!

Quote Originally Posted by Shon237 View Post
    I could reply but instead I will go make a random thread about some Trump guy, titled:

This airline passenger’s pro-Trump rant was caught on video. Now he’s banned from Delta.
    Haha I knew that's why you made that thread.
    MAGA
    When all you do is WIN WIN WIN

Quote Originally Posted by Zombergy View Post
    Haha I knew that's why you made that thread.
    Look at you!!
    Democrats are the best! I will never ever question a Democrat again. I LOVE the Democrats!