Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst
    I'm cool as ice baby!
    And btw - if you prefer 15C you are not "cold" person - its normal mediocre temperature.
    Last edited by Danuel; 2016-12-03 at 04:35 PM.

I prefer 20-30 degrees Celsius.
    I live in the wrong country.....

Prefer around -20 to -30.

I prefer hot for sure.

When it comes to it being really cold, or hot... I prefer the cold. You got more control on regulating yourself and the environment in the cold than you can in the heat.

i.e. -- Wear warm clothing outside... where as in hot countries you're stuck with the heat outdoors. And I just HATE prickly heat. [ This is coming from someone who's lived in Malaysia for 12 years, with temperatures soaring as high as 40'C -- been living in Ireland for 30 years now ]
    Last edited by Daedius; 2016-12-03 at 04:51 PM.

Deleted
    I'm definitely hot.

Deleted
    Warm (~20°C) > cool (~10) > cold (0-) > hot (30+).

When I read history, I can easily understand why people in past times in general prefer the summer over winter. Winter kills, where as the summer merely discomfits. And despite how uncomfortable I have been in the summer heat, I know firsthand what misery is like trying to keep warm in winter.

Herald of the Titans Putin-Chan's Avatar
    7+ Year Old Account
    I love the winter. Summer is just hot and muggy. I also prefer to put on more to deal with cold temperatures rather than putting on less to deal with hot temperatures.

Cold for sure. I barely have my heat on during the winter. As for summer, my b's are sweating all the time. I hate air conditioning. I'm either freezing or I can never regulate the temp to just be comfortable.
    Democrats are the best! I will never ever question a Democrat again. I LOVE the Democrats!

Quote Originally Posted by Zombergy View Post
    Cold, 15 all year round and I'm golden.
    I agree. I've worked for half a year in San Francisco, there the climate is very close to my ideal unlike here in southern Germany where we have the full continental climate with all it's changes over the year.

Deleted
    Cold all the way. Imo Cold is better, because you can just wear more stuff against freezing cold weather - but you have to stop ... somewhere with undressing because of the heat.