Smile Evergreen Content

Ion's mention of adding evergreen content really stuck with me -
    Holidays are a very good example and also the battleground flavors like raid battlegrounds and "Eye of the Horn" etc.

What is some good content you personally would add to the game to make it feel like a living breathing world?

I was thinking about palyer written-stories which you could buy at the auction house - or custom transmogrification armor sets which you could buy from other players - or player housing....

What would you add?

Deleted
    -weekly events are great, every week some variety instead of the monotony of daily quest/world quests. this should be expanded on. ideally there should be 1 pve, 1 pvp and 1 other type of weekly event every week.

-timewalking for all expansions. rework the reward structure abit to give some relevant stuff too. add mythic time walking or "back in the day difficulty" timewalking.

-old dungeon revamp every month or two. there are probably 100 dungeons by now, this way they could do something semi-new regularly without it costing to much art resources for years to come. for most dungeons the ZG/ZA treatment would suffice, and then once a year orso they can do a bigger revamp of iconic dungeons kara style.

-replace daily random heroic with daily-random-any-dungeon-in-the-history-of-the-game upscaled to 110.

Elemental Lord
    7+ Year Old Account
    I would expand timewalking to world content and raids. For example in WoTLK we would have daily emissary always in Northend zone (with token rep item as a reward like with Kirin Tor) and one of the raids scaled to LFR mode. It truly should feel "this week we are coming back to Northend".

Battleground brawls will be nice.
    Furthermore, I consider that China must be destroyed.