Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ...
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by schwarzkopf View Post
    What on earth would I use that for ?
    you smash it on your head and wake up after christmas when everythings open

10+ Year Old Account
    I don't look forward to any holidays. I don't have any family so it's usually just me at a bar or a Chinese food restaurant.

Love Christmas, by far my favourite time of the year !

This year I am so on top of the Christmas shopping, no running around last minute, I can take the rest of this week at a nice comfortable pace.

Have my Dad and step Mum, and Sister joining myself and my hubby this week for a semi Christmas dinner, then Having my Mum, Sister, Aunt and Grandad joining us on Christmas day for pressie openings and Dinner Noms, and Booze and Game shenanigans!

Mostly I just love it because I get to see and spend time with the people I care for most, that I don't get to see enough of through a year!

I also love the chilly weather, that winter smell in the air, everyone you meet seems happy, even if just for a small time, we can put our worries away for a short time.

I know not everyone is as lucky as me to have loved ones and home around, and my heart goes out to them, You aren't forgotten.

Much love to all, and have a Merry Christmas! <3

Quote Originally Posted by nailbomb View Post
    you smash it on your head and wake up after christmas when everythings open
    Or even better - not wake up.

Now that would be a happier than usual Christmas.

Challenge Mode : Play WoW like my disability has me play:
    You will need two people, Brian MUST use the mouse for movement/looking and John MUST use the keyboard for casting, attacking, healing etc.
    Briand and John share the same goal, same intentions - but they can't talk to each other, however they can react to each other's in game activities.
    Now see how far Brian and John get in WoW.

I'm not. I like the family being together in one place, but I have to be awake the entire dinner, drinking alcohol while I pretend I'm having a great time. It wouldn't really bother me if the dinner did not lasted until 5am.

Deleted
    i need an 'ugly christmas sweater'

everyone has one but me?