Frost Mage Hidden Artifact Bugged?

Its been nearly -5- months and the emote hasn't spawned for me yet. This is not RNG, it has to be on Blizz's end. Has this happened to anyone else? Its been the same for me even with the vengeance HAA
    "You know you that bitch when you cause all this conversation."

I wouldn't assume it's just a bug. Although I don't know why they wouldn't implement some sort of mechanic like they did with legendaries to obtain the HAAs.

I got it while Fire a few days ago, so I dont know what to tell you.

Quote Originally Posted by Aurilias View Post
    Although I don't know why they wouldn't implement some sort of mechanic like they did with legendaries to obtain the HAAs.
    They need to. 5 months is outrageous.

Deleted
    I will say this - I wouldn't be even surprised if it's bugged. Legion is a mess when it comes down to "rng" stuff, they've proven many times now that they have literally zero controll over their systems and finding bugs takes every long time because people dismiss them as "rng is rng".

Legion has not been out 5 months. Don't pretend like August* 30th -> December 3rd is 5 full months. Sorry you're been unlucky but statements like that annoy me. It's been (at most) 3 months and a week, assuming you hit 110 and checked on day 1 and that there were no other gates.

Edit: Aug 30th not Sep
    Last edited by Aethilus; 2016-12-04 at 12:03 AM.
    You're just jealous because the voices are talking to me!

Do you have the portals? :P

Quote Originally Posted by Brenno View Post
    Do you have the portals? :P
    yep
    10chars

That's pure RNG Some of my friends got their frost hidden skins the day they got portals, others, myself incl., suck dick T_T