Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst
    Quote Originally Posted by TrueAbstract View Post
    http://mythic.artifactpower.info/

Ask owner of this website. I would say it's ~20k.
    I am sure it is a lot more then that. The guy that was the first to max out his weapon ran over 1000 just to get to that point. http://eu.battle.net/wow/en/characte...m/Cerli/simple
    Last edited by Alvito; 2017-01-04 at 07:39 AM.
    "Privilege is invisible to those who have it."

I spend more time tanking M+ than most any other content in the game atm, but I don't focus only on MoS. Not because I don't like it; It's one of the coolest instances Blizz has done yet! I also recognize that it is shorter and so convenient for farming. But I have more fun mixing it up than running the same instance over and over. Instead of running carry groups, I tank whatever keys we have in guild. We have a large active guild, so they keep me busy from log-on to log-off.

"I Am Vengeance. I Am The Night. I Am Felfáádaern!"

Quote Originally Posted by Vegas82 View Post
    I haven't done any mythic dungeons. Can't find the motivation to look for a group that might yell at me if I screw up once.
    The majority of the groups I've been in are quite silent throughout the whole thing.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Jotaux View Post
    236 just seems like a really low number for me. 341 seems more plausible. Is it possible the statistics from the armory are not complete and wow progress is using the activity feed instead?
    The armory sometimes is slow updating after you logged out, it apparently can take up to three days so technically yes, although I barely ever had the problem.

As long as you always finished the dungeon as in kill the final boss I haven't seen anything "wrong" with the in game statistics in this regard (theres obviously broken stuff like for example the Raid Boss killed most: () statistic).

The artifact power reward should scale with dungeon length, so that AP / hour are roughly the same across all dungeons.

Quote Originally Posted by makketota View Post
    The artifact power reward should scale with dungeon length, so that AP / hour are roughly the same across all dungeons.
    This.

While I think MoS is actually the second best dungeon in Legion, it's length is less than a half of HoV or Arcway. No wonder people keep spamming MoS if that's the case. No reason to nerf it, just place more plentiful rewards in longer dungeons and the problem is solved.

Quote Originally Posted by makketota View Post
    Yep. It would be such an easy fix! They already know the expected time for all dungeons.

- - - Updated - - -

I haven't done any mythic dungeons. Can't find the motivation to look for a group that might yell at me if I screw up once.
    Join a guild and run them with friends. That way if someone screws up you can tease them and all laugh it off with no drama and no worries.

It's a game, and should be about having fun.

"I Am Vengeance. I Am The Night. I Am Felfáádaern!"

Yeah, it's the 1/4 groups that has a mouthy elitist that keeps me from caring enough to pug.
    Yea? I bet that ignore button works 100% of the time on that "1/4" of the groups with one mouthy guy which has been a part of wow since 2004.

Quote Originally Posted by Tonus View Post
    The number of people boosting MOS all day is very small because there just isn't an infinite supply of maw keystones. So I'd believe that it's the most represented by a good amount, but still a very small percentage of the total number of runs.
    Last week we were running mythic+ MoS carries in the morning on tuesday. We had a 3 person waitlist. Even had someone get a another Maw keystone and wait at the back of the waitlist line.

Quote Originally Posted by Jotaux View Post
    There are 10 dungeons in Legion. You would then expect an average of 10%. 16.36%>10%
    no mythic+ violet hold, which means it'll be the least run dungeon by a long way.

its actually the instance i have done the least, because the farmers vacuum all the keys from the market.

Quote Originally Posted by Tonus View Post
    This is the thing that worries me about M+. My guild is pretty casual, 2/3 TOV heroic, and for individual players it is much more efficient to just get their keys carried than to bring guildies. We have people clearing +12s etc with carry groups, but then in guild groups we have trouble with +10 because people haven't learned how to do them without carries.
    Yeah, my guild is in the same spot. We have trouble doing +10s on time because tanks / healers aren't used to proper m+ pacing in a push group, and most of them get carried through +10s normally as a dps.

On a different note, I was pleasantly surprised by how painless Arcway can be in a proper group. Ran it last night in under 20 minutes on +9. Unfortunately such experiences are still all too rare.

Quote Originally Posted by xepheris View Post
    did a quick check; total mythics and mythic+ done in my db of 858.696 characters (all updated within last 7 days): 33.870.130

maw of souls: 5.543.505

thats 16,36% which is definitely over average but not by that far
    The full ranking for all the dungeons would be interesting if you could find the time.

VH will obviously be the lowest by a large margin, but it would be interesting to see where the others fall.

Ap / dmg done maybe. / hr means you just have someone sit in a heroic all day at work and then run it when people get home.
    Not how long each specific run takes, but the average length of the dungeon overall in M+. Heroic and normal Mythic don't really matter because the number of bosses helps offset that.

Quote Originally Posted by Krazzorx View Post
    Anyone else curious in knowing just how many MoS mythic+s have been done since grinding it for AP became popular? Would love to see Blizz post that number somewhere.
    0,01 MoS+ per players ?- those ocd people farming them are outliners - majority of players doesnt touch mythic + with a stick.

How do you calculate the average length? There are quite a few possible group permutations. My way is logical and relatively easy to implement. Yours is overly complicated.
    Blizzard already has target lengths in the game for chest completion. Doesn't seem too complicated.

You can't really defend your idea that you introduced by pointing out an abuse of it.