Deleted

Quick question about the Drinking Horn Cover

Hello guys,

so I recently got this legendary and i read quite many opinions about this, but I am still unsure.

I guess for me now WDP outperforms Serenity in every situation, right? But i love Ser so much

And should I use both charges od SEF right on pull as someone said on the forums? Also, is there any change of priority now or just keep doing the rotation and benefit from the nice passive duration increase?

Maybe someone who has this legendary longer and made experiences with it can give me some tips

Greets!

Quote Originally Posted by SimonPeca View Post
    Hello guys,

so I recently got this legendary and i read quite many opinions about this, but I am still unsure.

I guess for me now WDP outperforms Serenity in every situation, right? But i love Ser so much

And should I use both charges od SEF right on pull as someone said on the forums? Also, is there any change of priority now or just keep doing the rotation and benefit from the nice passive duration increase?

Maybe someone who has this legendary longer and made experiences with it can give me some tips

Greets!
    The basic is that with DHC it's considerably harder to outperform SEaF with Serenity. You can still use Serenity but SEaF will be easier and even more worthwhile in certain cleave fights.

Cooldown priority depends on the encounter and other circumstances, but generally you always want at least 1 charge on cooldown at all times.

Your goal with SEaF with DHC is to make sure you get x2 FoF in 1 duration of SEaF. You should be able to do this just fine with Energizing Elixir. Never break Hit Combo when you do so.

Have you tested it? I have the legendary too and I've never been able to do more DPS with SEF

Quote Originally Posted by Syld View Post
    Have you tested it? I have the legendary too and I've never been able to do more DPS with SEF
    If you're playing Serenity optimally it's better than WDP and SEaF.

Quote Originally Posted by Fxn View Post
    If you're playing Serenity optimally it's better than WDP and SEaF.
    And that's what I'm saying... I can't perform better without serenity.

Quote Originally Posted by Syld View Post
    And that's what I'm saying... I can't perform better without serenity.
    Well yes, as i was originally saying, Serenity>SEaF if you are doing both rotations optimally. DHC only decreases the gap between SEaF and Serenity but due to the state of SEaF right now DHC doesn't make SEaF better than Serenity. So you're not doing anything wrong.

If you still perform better with Serenity than with WDP&SEF while having the DHC, it just mean you're using Serenity optimally enough.
    As said before, DHC only bring them closer, it doesn't push SEF ahead, unless you're making mistakes with serenity.

I had a brief look but could not find anything - Are there any plans to buff this legendary?

Quote Originally Posted by Topdogpepu View Post
    I had a brief look but could not find anything - Are there any plans to buff this legendary?
    No, the reason it isn't good is that SEF is riddled with bugs. If SEF worked properly it would be an amazing legendary as is.