Gaming mouse and headset suggestions for MMO players

Hello,

I'm a noob when it comes consumer research on gaming mice, headsets, keyboards. I was looking to buy myself a new gaming mouse and headset for the holidays and I hear that the Naga Chroma is really good for MMORPG players but I don't know if I feel comfortable spending that kind of money on a mouse. I was also looking at the Naga hex and was considering that one since it has a reasonable price tag and would be a good compromise. In addition, I have no idea what to look for in a gaming headset. I might want to stream or create youtube content "someday" when I have the internet for it but right now I just need something that feels comfortable and offers really good quality sound. Any suggestions or website you can direct me to research further?

I always liked SteelSeries(Mice,headsets). I personally don't like Naga mouses but love their keyboards.

If you are set on buying a Naga (whatever it may be) always look into refurbished/used/open boxes from good sources like newegg and amazon.

Mouse: Whatever feels good in your hand. I've yet to have any issues in RPG-style games as long as the mouse covers the very basics. If you like some fast paced FPS-games, it's a bit different. I recently bought a steelseries very basic model, which has been good. I would never ever buy one without testing the fit on my paw.
    Headset: Whatever sounds and feels good. I would recommend going to a hifi store and trying out the models they have within your price range, such as AKG, Sennheiser, Grado etc..

The one I'm currently using, uTechSmart Venus 50 is good. 18 programmable buttons with 12 on the side Some people complain about the size of the buttons, but I have 0 zeroes with that. Less focus on my keyboard and a bit more on mouse buttons which I like.