Thread: RIP US Servers?

RIP US Servers?

5k Home latency, everything else working fine.

84ms here, maybe your connection?
    Demo is fine... play better.

Having same latency. Can't log onto anything right now.

Quote Originally Posted by Dietrik View Post
    Lot of people reporting high ping into disconnects and world server down messages. Official site is also slow to unresponsive.
    Quote Originally Posted by Connal View Post
    From my perspective it is an uncle who was is a "simple" slat of the earth person, who has religous beliefs I may or may not fully agree with, but who in the end of the day wants to go hope, kiss his wife, and kids, and enjoy their company.
    Connal defending child molestation

Quote Originally Posted by Dietrik View Post
    Weird, connection is fine too :S

http://www.speedtest.net/my-result/5850793610

There is definitely something going on. Was getting 2k+ world latency. Figured I'd restart the game but I cannot connect to battle.net (website or desktop app) and am endlessly on retrieving servers. I'm sure it'll get fixed soon however.

Deleted
    stuck at connecting ;/

Quote Originally Posted by Zergal View Post
    Weird, connection is fine too :S

http://www.speedtest.net/my-result/5850793610
    That has nothing to do with your connection to Blizzard servers.

Chiming in from a flyover state w/ latency issues in game and slow battle.net site loads.

The Patient
    10+ Year Old Account
    this is so annoying when you have very little time every week to play..................

Quote Originally Posted by Gorgodeus View Post
    That has nothing to do with your connection to Blizzard servers.
    I play on the Chicago Data Center, like that one better?

http://www.speedtest.net/my-result/5850821221

(Oakforest is in Illinois, couldn't find one directly in Chicago).

Its not me.

10+ Year Old Account
    Having a lot of lag, too, stopped playing for the day. Sucks, we have raid tonight. Hopefully this is cleared up by then.

Good ol DDOS. Confirmed.
    Quote Originally Posted by Connal View Post
    From my perspective it is an uncle who was is a "simple" slat of the earth person, who has religous beliefs I may or may not fully agree with, but who in the end of the day wants to go hope, kiss his wife, and kids, and enjoy their company.
    Connal defending child molestation

Quote Originally Posted by Darsithis View Post
    Having a lot of lag, too, stopped playing for the day. Sucks, we have raid tonight. Hopefully this is cleared up by then.
    Yeah, raiding in 15 minutes, seems fine for now. Hopefully it stays that way.

how many posts you guys think it will take before some retard blames blizz for it?

Quote Originally Posted by Thorbalt View Post
    how many posts you guys think it will take before some retard blames blizz for it?
    Well it is Blizzard's fault for not making their servers less prone to DDOS attacks. Clearly this is evidence that they have no idea how to spend the billions of dollars a year they make as this is a very easy fix and they simply refuse to spend the resources on it. Honestly, Blizzard is just lining their pockets with our money and these constant DDOS attacks are the perfect example of their innumerable shortcomings. A real game company would never let this happen.

/s