Page 1 of 3
LastLast

Paladin Solo Thread (Legion Edition)

Like the title states this is the Legion edition of paladin soloing.

So what have you guys soloed so far? I have soloed most of HM 10 normal, Most of BRF 10 man normal and some of HFC 10 man normal.
    Check me out....Im └(-.-)┘┌(-.-)┘┌(-.-)┐└(-.-)┐ Dancing, Im └(-.-)┘┌(-.-)┘┌(-.-)┐└(-.-)┐ Dancing.
    My Gaming PC: MSI Trident 3 - i7-10700F - RTX 4060 8GB - 32GB DDR4 - 1TB M.2SSD

Quote Originally Posted by Choice View Post
    Did Tectus and Imperator 20 man for a bit of fun earlier in the week. Both have a lot going on but aren't exactly tightly tuned. Hardest part was convincing someone to help out with Orgon since the Enfeebling and WW mechanics make it a bit rough.
    My only problem atm (doing 10man) is butcher.... I get him to like 10% before the final stack hits me and kills me ffs.

Now I haven't been back since I got a bit more geared so I may give it a go again soon. By 20man do you mean mythic? since that's 20man.

Also is there anyway to keep the twins from resetting in BRF.
    Check me out....Im └(-.-)┘┌(-.-)┘┌(-.-)┐└(-.-)┐ Dancing, Im └(-.-)┘┌(-.-)┘┌(-.-)┐└(-.-)┐ Dancing.

Yes, mythic.
    Ur doing much better then me then LOL.

Deleted
    All of Siege of Orgrimmar is doable without much problem. Iron jugg and malkorok can be tricky, especially if you cant kill malkorok before his bloodrage.

Quote Originally Posted by artog View Post
    All of Siege of Orgrimmar is doable without much problem. Iron jugg and malkorok can be tricky, especially if you cant kill malkorok before his bloodrage.
    Ya I did all of heroic 10man. Couldn't do mythic since sha decided to reset 30sec in.

Deleted
    Yeah, Sha will reset when casting banish. You will either need enough dps to get to 30% before first banish (~600k dps over ~40 sec) or spec protection so banish dosn't affect you and kill him before you get MCed

Woot 1shot 10man normal HM. I know its nothing special but I finally cleared it

Did all the bosses as ret besides the twins, I went prot for them since I didn't think I could kill them before the damage became too much.
    Also happy they fixed the loot system.

Nice to kill WOD bosses and get drops.

dang I should go try normal BRF; love that transmog look but I wasn't playing a plate wearer back then

http://imgur.com/a/nrBaM

Will have a video up tomorrow when I have time. The fight was excellent and a great primer on why I feel tanking is in the best place it's ever been from a gameplay perspective.
    So wait, you soloed him in the new kara?

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Cheze View Post
    dang I should go try normal BRF; love that transmog look but I wasn't playing a plate wearer back then
    I have soloed most of starting bosses of BRF. A couple are push overs.

- - - Updated - - -

Going to solo some more BRF 10man normal and see how far I get.

Is there any way to keep the twins for despawning.

- - - Updated - - -

Woot finally soloed Blast furnace. Had a funny bug happen to one of the adds.

Anyone have any luck on Hanz and Franz in Blackrock Foundry? They reset once I hit the first transition and get picked up.

Westfall Story.

Fell over on the first pull with barely a whimper. Fight was even easier than you might imagine. Got fraps footage but it's incredibly dull so I'm unlikely to do much with it.
    Nice. I have wanted to try to solo the normal dungeons for giggles just haven't done it yet.

Would u say there is any special gear needed or just as high ilvl as I can get? My gear is ret so I was thinking that wouldn't work well.

Solo'd Mythic Neltharion's Lair. Haven't tried other Mythics because it took a long time.

Is it possible to solo mythic iron maidens and manno as paladin?

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Anufis View Post
    Is it possible to solo mythic iron maidens and manno as paladin?
    Maidens I would assume so with high enough ilvl, don't know about manno as I haven't ventured that far into HFC yet.

Soloed all up to BRF, then hit a brickwall with the schwarznegger twins.... Anyone got a cheeze for that?
    Havent tried HfC cuz idk if i can muster not throwing up when entering Tanaan Jungle...

Madness will consume you!!!

BRF/Blackhand doable as Ret on Heroic? For some dumb reason, the only boss I somehow missed killing on heroic (and I have no clue how as I could have swore I did it last expac) was Blackhand, so I'm 1 boss short of finishing that Savage Hero achieve/title...

Nothing special I'm sure but finally soloed Heroic 10 Highmaul. Butcher is a massive dps check, did 616k dps and we killed each other lol.

Did all bosses as ret besides Tectus since I wasn't sure how annoying he would be. The damage output on some of the bosses is a bit much if u do it as ret. You do need good dps and decent gear.

A quick trip report from Mythic SoO, as 894 Ret. I never raided SoO and only have been through once before.

Finished all last night, took about 2 hours. Only real issue was Sha of Pride as it resets, but took advice from the Druid forum - switch to tank, circle around him until he casts Swelling Pride (after prison) then stop moving for the rest of the fight.

First boss is a pain as it just takes a long time - and he will enrage so you need to get him to split asap when he comes back.
    Other reports for mythic elsewhere seem to have an issue with the shamans, the big dino and the tank scorpion thing in front of Orgrimmar but I guess with my gear I was able to burst past them.
    Almost died a few times on the Klaxxi bosses before Garrosh, I knew to get 2 of them down quickly but there's another who kept stunning me for 10s so I just need to sort the kill priority for the next run. Garrosh was easy.
    Last edited by Lucifa42; 2017-02-20 at 02:38 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Lucifa42 View Post
    A quick trip report from Mythic SoO, as 894 Ret. I never raided SoO and only have been through once before.

Finished all last night, took about 2 hours. Only real issue was Sha of Pride as it resets, but took advice from the Druid forum - switch to tank, circle around him until he casts Swelling Pride (after prison) then stop moving for the rest of the fight.

First boss is a pain as it just takes a long time - and he will enrage so you need to get him to split asap when he comes back.
    Other reports for mythic elsewhere seem to have an issue with the shamans, the big dino and the tank scorpion thing in front of Orgrimmar but I guess with my gear I was just about to burst past it.
    Almost died a few times on the Klaxxi bosses before Garrosh, I knew to get 2 of them down quickly but there's another who kept stunning me for 10s so I just need to sort the kill priority for the next run. Garrosh was easy.
    If you want a smooth Klaxxi kill, 1st thing you do is mark Korven the Prime on his perch.
    allthough at 894 you should be able to blaze through them just picking them up one by one with no particular order...

Madness will consume you!!!

http://i.imgur.com/F437wV5.jpg

Mythic Mannoroth done as 902 Prot. Pretty interesting fight actually, without being a DH or having otherwise insane mobility, the empowered shadowforce in last phase without the slow puddles (empowered gaze does nothing) meant there was some rough timings, lots of deaths to getting knocked off the edge and harder than I anticipated. The blasts cap out at 5 stacks anyway they aren't particularly hard to survive (sometimes in p1/p2 he does gaze->combo so you need to make sure to have mitigation up seconds before is one case where you might die to blast but its fine with some watching of timers)

In hindsight might have been an easier time with knight templar since healing was so light anyway but I just didn't think of it at the time, not sure if that would let you have 2 steeds for every shadowforce in p3, but either way I think theres just a particular part of p3 that is gonna be really hard to not get pushed off (nitro boots or MAYBE double horse with good positioning but even then i dont know) but with lust and some decent damage you'll beat it, I did at 902 and 40 traits just barely.Not sure spellwarding interacts with shadowforce either, assume it wouldn't work but didn't try it. You probably want cavalier anyway.

Also did Iskar M which I 1 shot fairly easily.