Page 1 of 3
LastLast

Paladin Solo Thread (Legion Edition)

Like the title states this is the Legion edition of paladin soloing.

So what have you guys soloed so far? I have soloed most of HM 10 normal, Most of BRF 10 man normal and some of HFC 10 man normal.
    My PC: Intel Core i5-4690K|16GB (4 x 4GB) DDR3-1600 Memory|1TB WD Caviar Blue|Gigabyte GeForce GTX 970 4GB WINDFORCE|SeaSonic S12II 620W 80+ Bronze Certified ATX Power Supply
    Check me out....Im └(-.-)┘┌(-.-)┘┌(-.-)┐└(-.-)┐ Dancing, Im └(-.-)┘┌(-.-)┘┌(-.-)┐└(-.-)┐ Dancing.

Did Tectus and Imperator 20 man for a bit of fun earlier in the week. Both have a lot going on but aren't exactly tightly tuned. Hardest part was convincing someone to help out with Orgon since the Enfeebling and WW mechanics make it a bit rough.

Washed up idiot | Signature by Pangcakes

Quote Originally Posted by Choice View Post
    Did Tectus and Imperator 20 man for a bit of fun earlier in the week. Both have a lot going on but aren't exactly tightly tuned. Hardest part was convincing someone to help out with Orgon since the Enfeebling and WW mechanics make it a bit rough.
    My only problem atm (doing 10man) is butcher.... I get him to like 10% before the final stack hits me and kills me ffs.

Now I haven't been back since I got a bit more geared so I may give it a go again soon. By 20man do you mean mythic? since that's 20man.

Also is there anyway to keep the twins from resetting in BRF.
    My PC: Intel Core i5-4690K|16GB (4 x 4GB) DDR3-1600 Memory|1TB WD Caviar Blue|Gigabyte GeForce GTX 970 4GB WINDFORCE|SeaSonic S12II 620W 80+ Bronze Certified ATX Power Supply
    Check me out....Im └(-.-)┘┌(-.-)┘┌(-.-)┐└(-.-)┐ Dancing, Im └(-.-)┘┌(-.-)┘┌(-.-)┐└(-.-)┐ Dancing.

Quote Originally Posted by Jtbrig7390 View Post
    My only problem atm (doing 10man) is butcher.... I get him to like 10% before the final stack hits me and kills me ffs.

Now I haven't been back since I got a bit more geared so I may give it a go again soon. By 20man do you mean mythic? since that's 20man.
    Yes, mythic.

Yes, mythic.
    Ur doing much better then me then LOL.

All of Siege of Orgrimmar is doable without much problem. Iron jugg and malkorok can be tricky, especially if you cant kill malkorok before his bloodrage.
    Moo

Quote Originally Posted by artog View Post
    All of Siege of Orgrimmar is doable without much problem. Iron jugg and malkorok can be tricky, especially if you cant kill malkorok before his bloodrage.
    Ya I did all of heroic 10man. Couldn't do mythic since sha decided to reset 30sec in.

Yeah, Sha will reset when casting banish. You will either need enough dps to get to 30% before first banish (~600k dps over ~40 sec) or spec protection so banish dosn't affect you and kill him before you get MCed
    Moo

Woot 1shot 10man normal HM. I know its nothing special but I finally cleared it

Did all the bosses as ret besides the twins, I went prot for them since I didn't think I could kill them before the damage became too much.
    Also happy they fixed the loot system.

Nice to kill WOD bosses and get drops.

http://imgur.com/a/nrBaM

Will have a video up tomorrow when I have time. The fight was excellent and a great primer on why I feel tanking is in the best place it's ever been from a gameplay perspective.

dang I should go try normal BRF; love that transmog look but I wasn't playing a plate wearer back then

http://imgur.com/a/nrBaM

Will have a video up tomorrow when I have time. The fight was excellent and a great primer on why I feel tanking is in the best place it's ever been from a gameplay perspective.
    So wait, you soloed him in the new kara?

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Cheze View Post
    dang I should go try normal BRF; love that transmog look but I wasn't playing a plate wearer back then
    I have soloed most of starting bosses of BRF. A couple are push overs.

- - - Updated - - -

Going to solo some more BRF 10man normal and see how far I get.

Is there any way to keep the twins for despawning.

- - - Updated - - -

Woot finally soloed Blast furnace. Had a funny bug happen to one of the adds.

Getting it uploaded was far more of a hassle than I had imagined, but the Attumen solo from yesterday is uploaded. I plan a follow up video on it since the fight really demonstrates why I'm so happy with the state of the class right now.
    Last edited by Choice; 2016-12-06 at 06:17 PM.

Anyone have any luck on Hanz and Franz in Blackrock Foundry? They reset once I hit the first transition and get picked up.

Westfall Story.

Fell over on the first pull with barely a whimper. Fight was even easier than you might imagine. Got fraps footage but it's incredibly dull so I'm unlikely to do much with it.

Westfall Story.

Fell over on the first pull with barely a whimper. Fight was even easier than you might imagine. Got fraps footage but it's incredibly dull so I'm unlikely to do much with it.
    Nice. I have wanted to try to solo the normal dungeons for giggles just haven't done it yet.

Would u say there is any special gear needed or just as high ilvl as I can get? My gear is ret so I was thinking that wouldn't work well.

Solo'd Mythic Neltharion's Lair. Haven't tried other Mythics because it took a long time.

Is it possible to solo mythic iron maidens and manno as paladin?

Quote Originally Posted by Anufis View Post
    Is it possible to solo mythic iron maidens and manno as paladin?
    Maidens I would assume so with high enough ilvl, don't know about manno as I haven't ventured that far into HFC yet.

Soloed all up to BRF, then hit a brickwall with the schwarznegger twins.... Anyone got a cheeze for that?
    Havent tried HfC cuz idk if i can muster not throwing up when entering Tanaan Jungle...

Madness will consume you!!!