Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst
LastLast
    Hi guys,
    Very embarrassing that I never realized this thread exists. The list in my sig is updated now.
    (Also, has anyone done Blackhand or Maidens? I know people did some bosses on BRF but not sure which ones.)

PS: Don't mind some of the links on the notes. Those are mostly for Lazel's kills, which I kept because they are pretty impressive (and because those note slots aren't really used for other stuff anyway.)
    Last edited by isaac2314; 2017-05-02 at 01:21 PM.
    See here for my own Mage solo (and sometimes other classes too.)
    And also see this document for my efforts at listing solo kills of every class. Please do not hesitate to message me if there is some kill I have failed to record.

Also did Iron Reaver,Kormrok,High Council on mythic. HFA is possible but im lazy for now. All played like heroic basically can get pics uploaded later if really wanted but im sure its not 2 hard to believe.

Doing a +2 or +3 inside the timer seems doable based on my sub 30 minute m0 votw clear but getting keys is problematic

Mythic Blackhand down. 2nd attempt where he didn't reset due to the smash aggro interaction (mainly just get smashed not too far away or too high).

Forget how iron maidens push again, it looked like I got 1 of them to below 30% to push into the last phase before the jump ship part but then she went and did jump ship anyway instead of going into last phase, probably forgetting something.

6/7 highmaul done (butcher needs about 2.2m dps to beat, not sure if ret is holding that burst over 30 seconds but i was doing 1.1m as prot and wiped at 50%)

mythic xhul down, socrethar also possible but i'm too lazy to keep attempting atm, hound adds very annoying and lots of RNG with interrupts on AS procs.
    Last edited by enak101; 2017-05-20 at 02:42 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by enak101 View Post
    Mythic Blackhand down. 2nd attempt where he didn't reset due to the smash aggro interaction (mainly just get smashed not too far away or too high).

Forget how iron maidens push again, it looked like I got 1 of them to below 30% to push into the last phase before the jump ship part but then she went and did jump ship anyway instead of going into last phase, probably forgetting something.

6/7 highmaul done (butcher needs about 2.2m dps to beat, not sure if ret is holding that burst over 30 seconds but i was doing 1.1m as prot and wiped at 50%)

mythic xhul down, socrethar also possible but i'm too lazy to keep attempting atm, hound adds very annoying and lots of RNG with interrupts on AS procs.
    did you kill any bosses in BRF except BH. Goreger and Beastlord?

i cant get past hans and franz because of grip, and cant do Thogar cuz of stacking debuff...

Butcher is impossible for Ret atm... maybe with ToS gear. You gotta kill him within 35 seconds.

And did you manage Gruul somehow?

Madness will consume you!!!

Didn't bother with much in BRF but yea gruul,beastlord,thogar were all done fairly easily as prot. My druid alt had the skip straight to BH luckily, hans and frans does seem tricky as a paladin lol, not sure if we have anything to prevent the aggro drop, certainly don't baseline anyway. Flamebender and Kromog afterwards would both be easy i'm sure.

Well, im soloing as ret atm cuz i dont really know how to prot... so gruul is a road block to me for now... but im pretty sure with ToS gear or next expac it will be way easier

Madness will consume you!!!

Some exciting news for this thread :P

Normal Cenarius Soloed!

910 equipped, 51 traits (no i don't have concordance, yes I regret not getting this toons knowledge going up at start of patch). Definitely the hardest fight i've ever soloed in WOW. Gear/traits would definitely help but the survival check of some of the add waves, the general execution of brambles and positioning, the timing of pushing into p2 mattering quite a bit, cooldown rotations were a decent bit of just p1. and thats the easy phase.

p2 would become very easy with more gear but at least for me it required a perfectly planned cd rotation including seraphim defensive usage and also conserving space properly since the red pools damage adds up very quickly especially when you want to be topped for the later spears. GOAK->BOP->sera+eye+sotr->bubble to give you an idea of the last spears.

enjoyable fight that made me appreciate and possibly learn some things about prot pally.

Normal Elerethe Soloed!

1st pull since getting concordance, was about 3% off before. Not even the best pull really as you can see by the kill time I had to tank his enrage for a while (enrage probably starts at 10:06 or so?). Pure dps check, its pretty hard to die on this fight.

I'm a prot 875 with 36 trats. Will I be able to solo BRF normal? I just want the black hand weapon for xmog.

Most of it but am not aware of a way you can avoid hans and frans resetting as a paladin.

Quote Originally Posted by Wallack View Post
    I'm a prot 875 with 36 trats. Will I be able to solo BRF normal? I just want the black hand weapon for xmog.
    The only boss not soloable is twins due to them resetting. U will also need to dps rush down Blackhand if u get to him or he will reset.

I personally recommend just leveling ur ret weapon a bit and going ret. I don't solo anything WOD as prot in NM anymore.

- - - Updated - - -

Most of it but am not aware of a way you can avoid hans and frans resetting as a paladin.
    Sadly can't or I would be farming the hell out of Blackhands hammer. I do believe hans is getting fixed with gore in the next patch.
    Check me out....Im └(-.-)┘┌(-.-)┘┌(-.-)┐└(-.-)┐ Dancing, Im └(-.-)┘┌(-.-)┘┌(-.-)┐└(-.-)┐ Dancing.
    My Gaming PC: MSI Trident 3 - i7-10700F - RTX 4060 8GB - 32GB DDR4 - 1TB M.2SSD

I'm 870 or 871 in ret with 34 or 35 traits so that might work.

Assuming by Blackhand reset you mean p2 smashes, I think you can aim it so that you hit the wall and do not get into the balcony.
    Also, couldn't you farm this to get to Blackhand directly?
    See here for my own Mage solo (and sometimes other classes too.)
    And also see this document for my efforts at listing solo kills of every class. Please do not hesitate to message me if there is some kill I have failed to record.

Normal Chronomatic Anomaly Soloed!

Credit to Mione for doing this first of course (and on heroic as well), but I did approach it differently as a paladin, power overwhelming caps at 99 stacks, bit under 1500% more damage i think? So i opted to tank all 99 stacks and heal through it. With sotr being reliable magic mitigation as well as many cd's to weave inbetween this is not too bad to handle, took a few very long pulls tho.

As shown in screenshot 438k HPS over 26 minutes 48 seconds. Just 353k dps with stam flask and complete turtle build. This was without the t19 4p as well, I believe heroic with the same strat would be doable right now especially with 4 piece. That being said i'm fairly sure a more regular strat with multiple overwhelming channels works as well, tho as a paladin not getting 10 stacks on fast phase is a bit tough and, especially since spell warding is so nice so no cavalier. You'll want a skystep 2nd pot I'm pretty sure or nitro boots w/e.

Did Mythic Iron Maidens, threw on the 895 horn of valor and just burned 1 of them down to 20% before the jump ship. Need probably a decent RNG opener to beat that check as well as the proper gear/leggos to do good burst dps but the 1st pull i equipped horn i got an insane opener and it wasn't even close. Last phase is nothing.

Deleted
    Not sure if this was mentioned yet, but they seem to have stealth-nerfed Hans'gar and Franzok in 7.2.5 as they no longer seem to pick you up when you solo.
    Easily cleared BRF HC just now at ilvl 901. Wonder if there's more they nerfed.
    Last edited by mmoc9390360971; 2017-06-18 at 09:05 PM.

Thanks for the mention, yes they have.

Mythic H&F,Flamebender,Kromog all down as very easy 1 shots. 9/10 BRF Mythic (obv just blast furnace remaining).

Deleted
    Shame that wasnt nerfed as well

+4 Halls of Valor in timer.

Decided to have my shot at m+ soloing since it's now easy to delevel your own stone if you wish. 2 chested a +2 BRH to get a +4 HOV and did that with 2 mins left on timer. Its nelths 5 atm which i'm not extremely confident for but will see how it goes if i can bother. I think with right dungeons maybe a 6 or 7 is doable.

Nothing on miones +8 in time but obviously we aren't a ridiculous broken OP spec atm like vengeance.

Mechagnome
    10+ Year Old Account
    +4 Halls of Valor in timer.

Decided to have my shot at m+ soloing since it's now easy to delevel your own stone if you wish. 2 chested a +2 BRH to get a +4 HOV and did that with 2 mins left on timer. Its nelths 5 atm which i'm not extremely confident for but will see how it goes if i can bother. I think with right dungeons maybe a 6 or 7 is doable.

Nothing on miones +8 in time but obviously we aren't a ridiculous broken OP spec atm like vengeance.
    I doubt NL would go well at all - the second boss is going to waste a lot of time and the worm boss is probably annoying even on low keystones (same probably for Maw, though I think that's what Mione did +8 in?) The best dungeons are probably Darkheart Thicket, CoS, and Vault of the Wardens.

Also, do you really think you could have done +6 or +7 at the time of the post? The difference between a +4 and +7 is what, 26% or so and you only had 2 minutes left. Not too sure if the difference between CoS for instance and HoV is large enough to bridge the gap.
    Last edited by Veiled Shadow; 2017-07-08 at 10:35 PM.