Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst
    Not sure if this was mentioned yet, but they seem to have stealth-nerfed Hans'gar and Franzok in 7.2.5 as they no longer seem to pick you up when you solo.
    Easily cleared BRF HC just now at ilvl 901. Wonder if there's more they nerfed.
    Last edited by Caranthir; 2017-06-18 at 09:05 PM.

Thanks for the mention, yes they have.

Mythic H&F,Flamebender,Kromog all down as very easy 1 shots. 9/10 BRF Mythic (obv just blast furnace remaining).

+4 Halls of Valor in timer.

Decided to have my shot at m+ soloing since it's now easy to delevel your own stone if you wish. 2 chested a +2 BRH to get a +4 HOV and did that with 2 mins left on timer. Its nelths 5 atm which i'm not extremely confident for but will see how it goes if i can bother. I think with right dungeons maybe a 6 or 7 is doable.

Nothing on miones +8 in time but obviously we aren't a ridiculous broken OP spec atm like vengeance.

Mechagnome
    Quote Originally Posted by enak101 View Post
    +4 Halls of Valor in timer.

Decided to have my shot at m+ soloing since it's now easy to delevel your own stone if you wish. 2 chested a +2 BRH to get a +4 HOV and did that with 2 mins left on timer. Its nelths 5 atm which i'm not extremely confident for but will see how it goes if i can bother. I think with right dungeons maybe a 6 or 7 is doable.

Nothing on miones +8 in time but obviously we aren't a ridiculous broken OP spec atm like vengeance.
    I doubt NL would go well at all - the second boss is going to waste a lot of time and the worm boss is probably annoying even on low keystones (same probably for Maw, though I think that's what Mione did +8 in?) The best dungeons are probably Darkheart Thicket, CoS, and Vault of the Wardens.

Also, do you really think you could have done +6 or +7 at the time of the post? The difference between a +4 and +7 is what, 26% or so and you only had 2 minutes left. Not too sure if the difference between CoS for instance and HoV is large enough to bridge the gap.
    Last edited by Veiled Shadow; 2017-07-08 at 10:35 PM.

Yea 2nd boss was the main worry but I didn't bother to go try it. A +6 i'm fairly sure of I guess a +7 depending on the week (since 2nd affix kicks in) could be too much. Not trying this week since bolstering seems not worth it. I understand your point though, but I did play that HOV fairly conservatively all things considered, also have legendary shoulders now which would probably help a lot but yea I guess at the time of the post it was probably too optimistic to some degree.

Also went and did mythic socrethar and fel lord zakuun recently, 2p and lucky procs for interrupts makes socrethar a breeze, zakuun you just spellwarding the 1st cleave and bubble the 2nd. 8/13 M HFC.

Had a few close wipes on Nythendra but waiting for a non shit 895 trink to put in a reasonable # of pulls to RNG the berserk timer.

Nythendra Normal Soloed

About time after seeing a monk was able to do it, took a few pulls to get good enough RNG to beat it.
    Logged it as well here
    Survived enrage for 42 seconds which consisted of bop as he enraged to buy 10 seconds, 2nd lust + all defensive cd's to buy as much time as possible, skystep potion as 2nd pot to kite for a while until forberance wore off and then used divine shield to buy 8 more seconds. Killed it 0.5 - 1 seconds before i would have died to another enraged melee xd

- - - Updated - - -

Consider Il'gynoth more than possible but still not done, it's just too annoying with complete bugging out and resetting randomly 8 minutes in. I see the dps check though and I can make that, and I can survive till 2nd burn phase as well. Bleh.

resets aren't random, its tentacles spawning on the furthermost left/right side resetting the fight if you aren't close enough

they are fixed so you can learn them though, and as long as youre in the middle slightly on the correct side (roughly) it wont reset anyway

thanks i thought it might be something like that at the time but it was too hard for me to confirm after messing 9+ minutes in and just getting frustrated. will keep it in mind next time i go back.

I soloed N Nyth as ret with the Highlord ring. A few close calls, but was much easier than prot.

Curious what else ret can solo now. The highlord ring provides a semi-decent sustain mechanism through JV's.

Oh thats very interesting, I did just pick up that ring as my last leggo as well. Will have to look into it.