Deleted

Who's the guy in the hazmat suit?

Hello Overwatch friends,

I was just revisiting some of the amazing short films/cinematics Blizzards made so far, and I was pretty surprised when I saw a small fellow in a yellow hazmat suit standing next to Zenyatta and infront of Reinhart at (5:58). Have we been given indication of who this might be? It looks to me like he's one of the "original crew" - I mean standing there in the front row next to everyone -, though I've never heard mention of this character.

Could this be our next hero and what do you reckon his abilities would be?

Tell me what you think!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=f13oYM3CJsY

There are quite a few characters on that wall who aren't part of the game. You have to the left a guy with a metal jaw and metal pectoral muscles, below him the hazmat person, behind lucio and bastion you have robo-reinhardt, to the left of them you got a guy with blue pants and hat, and between mercy and tracer there is a sleek looking robot.

Deleted
    Im not sure, but wasn't that the original idea before it turned to Mei? I think I read it somewhere, but not completely sure. : )

Deleted
    Its hazmat heimerdinger aka heisendonger ofc

Field Marshal
    7+ Year Old Account
    The sleak robot Grim was talking about might be a robot version of Athena, one of those "god-programs" (i think thats what they are called).
    Keep in mind that a lot of chars shown in the cinematics did not appear, others, not shown in previous cinematics have been already brought to the game (Ana, D´va, Sombra, more). It may also be that we will never see some of those already shown chars.

Just to clarify for myself: Is that above Genji and McCree Phara, or just somebody with the same kind of technology as she has?
    @Topic
    The guy with the hazemat suit. I don´t think we have anything about him. At least i can´t remember anything.
    Skills could be stuff like:
    HP: 200 or 250
    Speed: 1 (normal speed)
    Primary fire: Spray Toxin - simmilar to Mei´s Primary, with adding a ticking posionus effect like widow-mine, with a low duration.
    Secondary fire: ##TBD##
    E: Smoke wall - Shut off visibility for the enemy team. somewhat like Mei walls, but you can walk an shoot throug. Just visual blocking.
    Shift: Gas/Sticky pallets - Drop 3 little pallets that will explode on contact and emit gas. If players get hit or stand in the explosion radius, the get poisoned. Again somewhat like widow-mine. Alternative could be some goo that creates an AOE on the floor thats makes grounded players move slower.
    Ult: gas leak - Opens the ventils on the gas container that grants speedboost and leaves a trail of toxins in the air, with a similar effect like the primary fire, but stronger or lasting longer.
    Trait: spreading toxin - a player poisoned by him, that comes in contact with anoter player (of his team) poisons that player for full/half amount of the original effect.

With that trait in mind, he will be going to split the enemy team up, or at least have them make to heal greater amounts.

mark it. seems great

i think he's the first design of roadhog, if you look at it he has the gas mask, they removed the yellow suit and made him bigger.

Quote Originally Posted by LanokirX View Post
    Im not sure, but wasn't that the original idea before it turned to Mei? I think I read it somewhere, but not completely sure. : )
    This .
    Quote Originally Posted by Shalcker View Post
    Posting here is primarily a way to strengthen your own viewpoint against common counter-arguments.