Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst
    Quote Originally Posted by phillu View Post
    Do you not have to have the artifact weapon equipped to do them though ?
    Depends on the skin. For the pvp one yes, and also for a lot of the alternates.

That being said even if it's this weird downgrade to equip it you can still roll things over pretty easy. Just think of doing Shadowmourne back in MoP, you'd equip it to get your 500 kills and you still destroyed stuff.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Shelly View Post
    Depends on the skin. For the pvp one yes, and also for a lot of the alternates.

That being said even if it's this weird downgrade to equip it you can still roll things over pretty easy. Just think of doing Shadowmourne back in MoP, you'd equip it to get your 500 kills and you still destroyed stuff.
    But the Artifact weapons are being completely removed from the game when next expansion hits.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by primalmatter View Post
    It is my understanding at least he skins will stick around past legion so any alt you put time into pvping with will get them.
    For a limited time...

Quote Originally Posted by adam86shadow View Post
    For a limited time...
    Nah even at level 120 you can earn them.

Unless they revamp the honor system again then maybe not. You have no rush

10+ Year Old Account
    I mean, I don't see why not. If someone can get to 2k+ rating on their blood elf warrior, there's no reason their human warrior shouldn't get the skin as well. they've already proved they can PvP as a warrior and with the changes to racials, I doubt blood elves have that big an advantage in the meta that humans can't trump even with the nerfed EMFH, considering everyone gets the 'trinket' as an ability on zoning into a BG or arena now.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by primalmatter View Post
    Nah even at level 120 you can earn them.

Unless they revamp the honor system again then maybe not. You have no rush
    The current plan, according to dev streams from around Blizzcon, is that you can unlock the skins for the weapon itself after Legion, but only players who unlock the skins during Legion itself get them for transmog (I'm guessing the base skins are an exception and this only applies for alternate colors and alternate appearances).
    Be seeing you guys on Bloodsail Buccaneers NA!

Quote Originally Posted by phillu View Post
    But the Artifact weapons are being completely removed from the game when next expansion hits.
    Not sure I've heard this. I have heard that they won't be carrying them forward and that they'll unlock the skins for general weapon appearance, but not that they just won't be available at all for anyone leveling through or that we won't be able to return to get things to unlock through achieves.

Award the player not the character IMO, especially considering how much effort it takes to get some of these appearances
    The proper waifu is a wholesome supplement for one's intrinsic need for belonging and purpose.

It's funny how the System works, i can sit on my Black Qiraji Resonating Crystal with my Realm First/Insane Titel on any Alt and newly created Alt (i don't have the Qirajl just an Exempel), but can't use anything related, let's say Prestige Rewards on alts (Weapon appearances and so on). Never understood this System, but nothing you can do about it.

i think its fair that not everything is available to everyone
    its the same with the pvp mounts...even tho u can mail them to an alt.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Shelly View Post
    Not sure I've heard this. I have heard that they won't be carrying them forward and that they'll unlock the skins for general weapon appearance, but not that they just won't be available at all for anyone leveling through or that we won't be able to return to get things to unlock through achieves.
    They are being removed from the game but the appearances you collected will remain so you can transmog later weapons.

Quote Originally Posted by Feederino Senpai View Post
    You honestly believe people would pay "high money" for a cosmetic skin that is no problem getting on your own? Lel.

I wish it was account bound, same with the mounts that takes 100 3v3 wins to obtain. The top ranking titles etc can be on each character, as that is more a feat of strenght though. But everything that simply is a grind should be account bound.
    you live in the age of gaming microtransactions and you are brain damaged enough to honestly believe people WONT spend money for a skin?

your life must be so so simple when you are that mind blowingly stupid

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by fathom81 View Post
    i think its fair that not everything is available to everyone
    its the same with the pvp mounts...even tho u can mail them to an alt.
    But it is available to everyone, the issue is the arbitrary restrictions for alts. Why should I redo an achievement that takes 8 weeks minimum on 12 different characters for a cosmetic skin? Very few will be doing this, only 4 of my characters are 110, by time the others are 110 we're probably looking at March-June. It's just stupid

Quote Originally Posted by Thorbalt View Post
    you live in the age of gaming microtransactions and you are brain damaged enough to honestly believe people WONT spend money for a skin?

your life must be so so simple when you are that mind blowingly stupid
    Personal insults always wins arguments, you won mate! Also you got a free report with that victory, thats a win win!

When you're saying "high money" do you mean 5€ or 100€? Because high kinda points in the direction of 100€ and not 5€.

As a botter and gold seller, I sell 100k for about 10€, so I do know that people spend real life money on stupid ingame shit with no value.
    Quote Originally Posted by atenime45 View Post
    The 10% reward. It's was unspoken rule that you DONT attack other faction so everyone could enjoy the 10% reward. But now no one cares about that anymore