Is there a list of the best FERAL legendaries?

Some of my alts I've found distinct X is best, Y is second, Z 3rd and so on lists for legendaries.
    But not so for feral.

Is there one, and if not, anyone care to weigh in on what the best ones are?

Feral legendaries aren't strong single target upgrades.

-Gloves are really good for 5mans and cleave
    -Bracers are really good for 5mans and cleave
    -Boots are really good for 5mans and cleave, as well as making Bloodtalons substantially easier to play
    -Belt is really strong on Odyn, not particularly strong for anything else.

My order of importance would be: gloves>boots>Bracers>belt>everything else

But feral has no distinctly OP legendaries like a lot of specs have. All 4 dps legendaries are pretty acceptable.
    Frequent Poster on Fluid Druid, The best Feral community out there

My Character

Nice info thank you.
    Where does the Ring (200 energy) factor into that please?

Energy ring is mostly a quality of life legendary, it's not a DPS gain on paper but can lead to it in practice due to the fact the higher pool means you have a bit more room for mistakes, have some extra for downtime or can better prepare for burst/cleave by pooling higher so you can for example be ready to drop a second set of DoTs on an add the moment it spawns and still have enough to refresh on the main target.

I agree with Kraineth. Feral Legendaries are more about the utility they bring than dps. Compared to other classes we didn't get screwed over here.
    The gloves, feet and ring (200 energy) definitely do make the spec much easier to play though.

As for the 200 energy ring it really depends on what legendary it is competing with and on what type of content.

Well i have the 200 energy ring, Alurio Pouncers (Boots) and the Sephuz Secret ring(lol) so only two good ones, but wondered what i could switch for if another dropped.
    At the moment I only raid normal pugs EN, but I did 360K dps on Ursoc so I should find a heroic capeable Guild, 868 ilvl.

Quote Originally Posted by neiljwd View Post
    Nice info thank you.
    Where does the Ring (200 energy) factor into that please?
    Mostly reduces the impact of down-time (ursoc charge / guarm trample), enables more burst, and allows you get more bang for your buck when refreshing rip (pool longer -> more generators on a fresh rip).

Chest is also good because it gives you more flexibility in positioning.

Ferals don't have a lot of "must have" legendaries - they're more situational and help mitigate our short comings.

Quote Originally Posted by Kraineth View Post
    Feral legendaries aren't strong single target upgrades.

-Gloves are really good for 5mans and cleave
    -Bracers are really good for 5mans and cleave
    -Boots are really good for 5mans and cleave, as well as making Bloodtalons substantially easier to play
    -Belt is really strong on Odyn, not particularly strong for anything else.

My order of importance would be: gloves>boots>Bracers>belt>everything else

But feral has no distinctly OP legendaries like a lot of specs have. All 4 dps legendaries are pretty acceptable.
    I'd put the belt a bit higher(between bracers and boots), but other than that agreed.
    Tradushuffle
    <Echoes>
    Laughing Skull-EU

The belt is also getting a decent buff next patch.

The chest is quite good as the stat budget is enormous and it has crit mastery. Gaining a few extra yards on attacks and move speed is great too. The raw stats cause it to sim almost as much as the dps legendaries and that's not counting getting hits out you might have been out of range of. On odyn it's really useful.