Gaming Laptop - $1500 CAD

Hey Guys, looking for a portable solution as I fly in/out for work so a desktop just won't cut it for me.

Budget - $1500 CAD
    Games / Settings Desired - WoW / Overwatch, high or better
    Any other intensive software or special things you do (Frequent video encoding, 3D modeling, etc) - No
    Country - Canada
    Do you need an OS? Yes

I was looking up here and with the Canadian dollar so low it looks like almost all new Nvidia 10XX series GPUs are out of the question.

I ran across this deal at Memory Express (more of a local Canadian store):
    http://www.memoryexpress.com/Products/MX61766

Core i7-6700HQ, 16GB, 256GB SSD + 1TB, DVD, 17.3in Full HD, G-Sync, GTX 970M, Win 10

It looks like an awesome deal for the specs that it offers. Any thoughts / opinions / better alternatives that you guys can find?
    Thanks for any help/opinions.

tbh, just save up another 200-300 dollars or something and get the Clevo P650RP6 AKA the Sager NP8151 AKA the Eurocom Sky M5 R2 AKA the Eluktronics P650RP6 AKA god knows what else. The difference between a 970m and a 1060 is pretty drastic. Or wait for the 1050 laptops. Or I guess settle for that MSI.
    Shahaad , Kevkul
    <Magdalena's pet>

Look into newegg, I absolutely love them and their return policy is AMAZING. As far as brand goes, Asus ROG line is what i recommend to everyone cause they are durable (my daughter has knocked mine over several times on a tile floor with no issues) and the quality is great.