Fury BIS legendaries?

I've heard that the 5% DMG Cloak/Enrage Helm combo is the best, but now I'm seeing a lot of high-end warriors using Execute Ring. I was under the impression that it wasn't very good for Fury- even with Massacre.

Ring is #1 Helm is #2 and Cloak is #3

Deleted
    Pre-7.1.5 for bosses Helm and Ring. For dungeons Helm and Sephuz.

After 7.1.5 Helm + cloak or Helm + Trinket might become the best setup due to the alleged nerf to Ring. Helm + Trinket and Trinket + Sephuz will be the best setups for dungeons.
    Last edited by mmoc3736aa5351; 2016-12-06 at 02:22 AM.

I dunno, did they nerf the Ring yet on PTR? My few tests still has the Ring + Trinket pulling higher than the Helm + Trinket. And it "feels" like the ring doesn't proc as much, I could be wrong.

Quote Originally Posted by Lorkin View Post
    I dunno, did they nerf the Ring yet on PTR? My few tests still has the Ring + Trinket pulling higher than the Helm + Trinket. And it "feels" like the ring doesn't proc as much, I could be wrong.
    They just reduced the nerf to ring's proc rate by like 50% so it's still insanely good. Even if left at just 2 PPM it would still be amazing, but they decided to reduce that nerf a bit.

Hard to say where the trinket really lays since it will probably be nerfed before it gets released. Either way it's safe to say any combination of Ring/Helm/Trinket will be what you want.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Destram View Post
    They just reduced the nerf to ring's proc rate by like 50% so it's still insanely good. Even if left at just 2 PPM it would still be amazing, but they decided to reduce that nerf a bit.

Hard to say where the trinket really lays since it will probably be nerfed before it gets released. Either way it's safe to say any combination of Ring/Helm/Trinket will be what you want.
    Were do you find this info?

Where are you guys seeing a legendary trinket that warriors would even use?
    Radiate Positivity

Armory
    raider.io
    Twitch Affiliate

http://ptr.wowdb.com/items/144259-ki...s-burning-wish
    Kil'jaeden's Burning Wish
    Item Level 910
    Binds when picked up
    Unique-Equipped: Legion Legendary (1)
    Trinket
    +2,264 Strength/Agility/Intellect
    +408 Critical Strike (1.02% at L110)
    +408 Haste (1.09% at L110)
    +408 Mastery (1.02 at L110)
    Use: Launch a vortex of destruction that seeks your current enemy. When it reaches the target, it explodes, dealing a critical strike to all enemies within 10 yds for 724,640 Fire damage.
    (1.2 min cooldown)
    Bah, they nerfed the damage but increased the stats this PTR round it seems like. This was the old stats:

Kil'jaeden's Burning Wish
    Item Level 910
    Binds when picked up
    Unique-Equipped: Legion Legendary (1)
    Trinket
    +2,157 Strength/Agility/Intellect
    +389 Critical Strike (0.97% at L110)
    +389 Haste (1.04% at L110)
    +389 Mastery (0.97 at L110)
    Use: Launch a vortex of destruction that seeks your current enemy. When it reaches the target, it explodes, dealing a critical strike to all enemies within 10 yds for 1,121,640 Fire damage.
    (1.2 min cooldown)
    Last edited by Lorkin; 2016-12-06 at 02:00 PM.