Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst
    What is blizzs' fascination with haste? I don't want hast mastery on my rogue legendary shoulders

Quote Originally Posted by Coffeexbean View Post
    omg yes on those warlock buffs! ;D
    You mean Affliction/Destro buffs, Demo took a nerf with Synergy.

It saddens me that BM hunter is still being ignored. They've scarcely touched it since alpha. So glad I switched mains for Legion when I did. I just don't understand why they're completely ignoring pages & pages of feedback explaining what's not fun about it and some very good suggestions on how to make it not so dang boring.

Quote Originally Posted by ejpaints View Post
    It saddens me that BM hunter is still being ignored. They've scarcely touched it since alpha. So glad I switched mains for Legion when I did. I just don't understand why they're completely ignoring pages & pages of feedback explaining what's not fun about it and some very good suggestions on how to make it not so dang boring.

If they did then it would mean they failed at coming up with a game play for BM hunters, we as players are not game devs an so if they admitted they failed it would mean they are just as humans as the rest of us. Other wise i personally think they just dont give a shit what arm chair testers think. we are not famous or in top guilds so there for our input dont mean shit.

Deleted
    Salt and more salt. Blizzard does listen - at least they did listen back in alpha to arms warrior changes and it ended up pretty well.
    I would imagine it is the new style from blizzard

Quote Originally Posted by steksz View Post
    Am i the only one that doesn't really understand the crit/haste change on the rogue legendary shoulder ? Crit will be gutted anyway in the patch. ( stat changes, -5%base crit) And if i am not wrong 2 out of 3 specs don't really need haste at all. This change looks so pointless.
    Well, what I think might be bullshit but I guess logic behind that is: "If they wear it for 100% crit chance, why having crit chance on it as it will be wasted stat"
    I'm not saying it's relevant reason, haste is absolute crap stat for every spec I'm just trying to understand some changes

Holy shit, a nerf to CHARGE? It's been the same damn thing for a decade, it's never been a broken ability or something that gave Warriors a serious advantage. What a joke. Then the slap in the face to make it a full on talent change to switch it to a stun, not just a PvP talent. What will we have to give up? Mortal Combo in exchange for a Charge stun?

For Azeroth!
    15+ Year Old Account
    Holy paladin must be the class/spec with the least changes since 7.0. (not counting changes to items/legendaries)

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by TheUWarrior View Post
    Мне не понятно зачем забрали стан у Рывка и сделали замедление Воинам в ветке Оружие и Неистовство , а потом отдали Рывок со станом ветке Танк , спрашивается : Танку кого станить рывком Боссов в Подземельях и в Рейдах ? Верните Рывку стан ветке Оружие и Неистовство им больше необходим и эффектнее будет у них
    I'm so glad I put this through Google Translate:

Quote Originally Posted by Google Translate
    I do not understand why the camp was taken at jerks and made the slowdown in the branch Weapons Warriors and Fury, and then gave Jerk with pitched Tank branch, the question is: who stun Tank jerk bosses in dungeons and in raids? Return jerk camp branch Arms and Fury them more necessary and more effective to have them.

- - - Updated - - -

In general, the Warriors branch Weapons must increase the survival and to make a separate class that would be playable class, not only 3 by 3 and 2 more on the 2 in the arena.

Warrior Updates Wonky

I'm pretty sure the warrior spell updates are wrong....

"Warbringer (Arms, Fury) Charge now deals [ 108% of AP ] damage to all enemies within 5 yds of the target, and stuns them for 2.5 sec. until cancelled." - What does this mean exactly? Until I hit them again they're stunned indefinitely? Also...this is clearly just a Prot spec talent, so why is it listed under Arms,Fury....?

Also..

"...War Banner You throw down a war banner at your feet, rallying your allies. Increases movement speed by 30% and reduces the duration of all incoming crowd control effects by 50% to all allies within 40 0 yards of the war banner. Lasts 15 sec. Arms Warrior - Tier 4 PvP Talent. Instant. 1.5 min cooldown..." - Why would they update this to have a zero yard radius...must be missing a number there guys...
    Last edited by ismaelasgarian; 2016-12-06 at 05:53 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Phagelives View Post
    If they did then it would mean they failed at coming up with a game play for BM hunters, we as players are not game devs an so if they admitted they failed it would mean they are just as humans as the rest of us. Other wise i personally think they just dont give a shit what arm chair testers think. we are not famous or in top guilds so there for our input dont mean shit.
    They don't seem to care if it's top end raiders either. There's been some pretty detailed feedback from the top of the top including detailed discussions on podcasts on top of forum feedback. I think you probably nailed it on they just don't want to admit they dropped the ball on that spec.

I played it for 10 years even when it was considered the worst simply because I enjoyed it. I only swapped when absolutely necessary for progression. But, I just can't stand how utterly slow and dull they've made it now.