Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst
LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by Nikkaszal View Post
    Just because I am straight-up lazy - has anyone asked about KB not interacting with Vendetta?
    It works fine the the ptr since the second build.

Quote Originally Posted by Nikkaszal View Post
    Just because I am straight-up lazy - has anyone asked about KB not interacting with Vendetta?
    I have sent a bug report on it, but that's the only thing I've done in terms of this... would love it if they would shine some light on this though.

15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Wow View Post
    It works fine the the ptr since the second build.
    Bonza, cheers mate
    (This signature was removed for violation of the Avatar & Signature Guidelines)

So with the changes to legendaries, is anyone else concerned that this is now going to funnel 100% of players into assassination without a choice in the matter? Outlaw and Sub are propped up and made viable almost exclusively due to the wrists and boots, respectively. If these specs aren't rebalanced around this, that's going to leave us with a single viable spec and wipe out the 15% of players who are holding out and playing something different.

Quote Originally Posted by Xanatu View Post
    So with the changes to legendaries, is anyone else concerned that this is now going to funnel 100% of players into assassination without a choice in the matter? Outlaw and Sub are propped up and made viable almost exclusively due to the wrists and boots, respectively. If these specs aren't rebalanced around this, that's going to leave us with a single viable spec and wipe out the 15% of players who are holding out and playing something different.
    Yes.

Sub and outlaw both will need pretty decent damage boosts to keep up on single target. The ideas of scaling and sims on assassination were obviously way under at the start of the expansion. People's expectations that Sub and Outlaw will just outscale going into NH might be mistaken. Thus far it -seems- like assassination is probably going to receive a minor buff from the changes on ptr.

Even if they do balance the specs to be closer without the damage buff, anyone who has gotten a DPS legendary for Sin might have to stay Sin anyways for the slight bonus from the legendary.
    Last edited by SSJones; 2016-12-14 at 03:50 PM.

Rogue SimC Maintainer since 6.2.
    As a Rogue, the best thread on MMO-C to talk about Legion SimC is this one, it will be a pleasure for me to discuss with you there.
    I'm also the maker of AethysRotation, an addon to help you doing an optimized rotation (especially for Rogues).
    Finally, you can retrieve a lot of Rogues simulations results on our Resources Website.

The first page states that the optimal outlaw RTB usage is to always roll for 3 buffs which we haven't done since the RTB beta nerf. I agree with the blurred time change, however. RTB's RNG is really exacerbated by how strong true bearing is when paired with another buff.

It is the best rules, especially with GW.
    I just didn't gave it on MMO-C since it's not fun to play with and the old one is just a bit behind.

And yes, TB is broken but fun, so let's swap it with Blurred Time.
    As a Rogue, the best thread on MMO-C to talk about Legion SimC is this one, it will be a pleasure for me to discuss with you there.
    I'm also the maker of AethysRotation, an addon to help you doing an optimized rotation (especially for Rogues).
    Finally, you can retrieve a lot of Rogues simulations results on our Resources Website.

15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Xanatu View Post
    They need to stop doing damage bandaid to sub and fix the energy regen issues, instead of doubling the damage on Goremaw they should have reduced the CD in half, at least that would be a good start or changing Energetic Stabbing to be 100% (basically making the boot baseline, maybe not at the current live number though, slightly less).
    Last edited by DaGhostDS; 2016-12-20 at 04:55 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by Aethys256 View Post
    Good, good. I kinda like the way they're addressing mandatory stuff by taking out power from specific stuff and giving it back as baseline damage.

One of the basic issues is some talents being basically core mechanics which should be baked into the specs leaving spoace for a new option to choose from.
    Non ti fidar di me se il cuor ti manca.

Great post, thank you !

- - - Updated - - -

what do u think of sub for pve do u think it gonna be better now ?

Thanks, added a few more bugs.
    I think Fierydemise will push an update to the US one aswell.

Without boots, clearly you'll feel the gain in terms of "dps". With, it will be roughly equals. Main difference is we'll way less shadowstrike with boots.
    And we still have this "clunky" rotation that boots was removing.

If you want a comparison between all 3 specs, it's too early.

it seems like blizzard is going to push the patch soon we def need to add a bit more feedback and make sure they talk back to us before the patch is pushed which is actually worrying

I'd put money that this patch isn't going out before Nighthold. And for those "but the race" people....look at the legendaries system and tell me "but the race".

10+ Year Old Account
    It's on the background down loader. So I imagine it's close to being "done".

The first micro-holiday (Call of the Scarab) is scheduled for January 21-23, the weekend after Nighthold drops, so 7.1.5 must be released prior to then. Jan 3rd is too early, too close to people coming back from holiday vacations, so I'm thinking we'll likely see it drop on Jan 10th, so we get a week with the new changes prior to Nighthold.

Quote Originally Posted by MostlyEvilKiwi View Post
    The first micro-holiday (Call of the Scarab) is scheduled for January 21-23, the weekend after Nighthold drops, so 7.1.5 must be released prior to then. Jan 3rd is too early, too close to people coming back from holiday vacations, so I'm thinking we'll likely see it drop on Jan 10th, so we get a week with the new changes prior to Nighthold.
    I don't believe they have ever pushed 2 major patches within a Week of each other nor would it be a good idea. It would be far to difficult to narrow down the cause of Bugs, I think it will launch on the 3rd or possibly even on the 27th because it's in the background downloader now

Also they pushed some fairly large changes for Outlaw in the Aura's today, nerfs to Outlaw relics but an additional 9% overall damage buff to every ability bringing Outlaw buffs up to 16%(On top of baseline ability buffs, scaling on Saber Slash, Pistol Shot, Killing spree, CB, and a few others) and Sub was adjusted down to 9% overall buff
    Last edited by Ryuuji; 2016-12-23 at 07:30 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Ryuuji View Post
    I don't believe they have ever pushed 2 major patches within a Week of each other nor would it be a good idea. It would be far to difficult to narrow down the cause of Bugs, I think it will launch on the 3rd or possibly even on the 27th because it's in the background downloader now

Also they pushed some fairly large changes for Outlaw in the Aura's today, nerfs to Outlaw relics but an additional 9% overall damage buff to every ability bringing Outlaw buffs up to 16%(On top of baseline ability buffs, scaling on Saber Slash, Pistol Shot, Killing spree, CB, and a few others) and Sub was adjusted down to 9% overall buff
    Nighthold is not a patch, it's already in the game. It was put in at 7.1. 7.1.5 will absolutely come out before the opening of Nighthold.

Deleted
    the changes to FT and FB are fairly big, amounting to one "trait-level" lost on both of them
    - FT went from 6% per (18% 3/3) to 4% per (12% 3/3) meaning we lost 6% run through damage, equal to 1/3 of the trait
    - Same for FB, went from 3 energy to 2, 1/3 lost

I personally dont mind the shift of our damage sources, which this change seems to be aimed at. Seeing RT being around 40% of my damage sometimes feels kinda gimicky. Same with assa and rupture tbh. Just hope this change results in a net gain in dps.

all that needs to be done to sub is have symbols refresh out of stealth