Page 1 of 3
LastLast

[7.1.5] Rogue Feedback Thread

Hello guys, just wanted to let you know that I made a thread about the Rogue state in 7.1.5 on EU PTR Forums.
    Fierydemise (you might know him ) will make a cross thread on US forums (since I don't have an US WoW License I can't post there), so US folks will also be able to give their feedback on the US thread like Shadow Priests did.

EU Thread: http://eu.battle.net/forums/en/wow/topic/17614495570

US Thread: http://us.battle.net/forums/en/wow/topic/20752229544

Do not hesitate to post there directly (even if you don't have "new ideas" and just want to "support" the suggested ideas), the more replies & likes it got, the more it'll drawn the attention of Blizzard.
    Posts on MMO-C or Discord doesn't count much .
    Last edited by Aethys256; 2016-12-06 at 03:33 PM.
    Rogue SimC Maintainer since 6.2.
    As a Rogue, the best thread on MMO-C to talk about Legion SimC is this one, it will be a pleasure for me to discuss with you there.
    I'm also the maker of AethysRotation, an addon to help you doing an optimized rotation (especially for Rogues).
    Finally, you can retrieve a lot of Rogues simulations results on our Resources Website.

dude these stat changes are causing me to go insane currently what is blizz thinking? Less crit means more RNG or less rng? and Vers instead of haste / mastery/crit? WHATS GOING ON LOL

10+ Year Old Account
    Good stuff, Aethys. Thanks. I'll support it when it's up on US.

Quote Originally Posted by Kuroii View Post
    dude these stat changes are causing me to go insane currently what is blizz thinking? Less crit means more RNG or less rng? and Vers instead of haste / mastery/crit? WHATS GOING ON LOL
    I'm waiting a bit on this since it's very recent and I assume they didn't finished what they want(ed) to do on secondary stats.
    We'll see in the upcoming weeks.
    As a Rogue, the best thread on MMO-C to talk about Legion SimC is this one, it will be a pleasure for me to discuss with you there.
    I'm also the maker of AethysRotation, an addon to help you doing an optimized rotation (especially for Rogues).
    Finally, you can retrieve a lot of Rogues simulations results on our Resources Website.

Stood in the Fire
    10+ Year Old Account
    I would like to get some clarification on the Feint changes. I assumed they wanted Cheat Death to be less ubiqutous/powerful, however almost doubling the cost of Feint kind of kills Elusiveness as well imo. I'd rather it have a 10s CD or something rather than cost almost as much as a generator, I also wonder if it's a PvP motivated change given the previous one.

I feel kind of disappointed in Legion Rogue design. Assassination is great imo, but RtB kills Outlaw for me and the uptime of ShD for Sub is pretty excessive (and will get worse with NH). The problem is that changing Outlaw/Sub would be a reasonably substantial redesign and Blizz doesn't want to do that mid-expac . I should clarify that I think Sub is ok, I just it's a step back compared to the FW version of Sub.

Whoever was responsible for changing from Combat design into Outlaw design can go fuck themselves though, that was just a dick move there.

i love to hunting MA relics D:
    and the CD reduction is better than more damage imho, more energy refill

but effectively the fact that venom rush in becomed baseline is weird
    but better as a talent than nerfed

Added the US Thread.
    You can find them in my signature btw.

It needs more upvotes on the US forum, Blizzard historically doesn't give a single shit about EU forums.

Great write up, especially the Blurred time part is a great idea.

Uh nice work. Finally someone who gets the point about PTR - go write complaints and bugs report on the official forums instead of crying until it goes live.

Really hope it's taken into consideration by devs. /kudos.
    Non ti fidar di me se il cuor ti manca.

Thank you.
    They answered today on EU Forums about WW, I assume they might do it for us aswell if it becomes big enough.
    Anyway, best way to "ask Blizzard" an answer on this is to upvote the thread (like the first post should be "enough").
    Also, we are a community, I don't think I know everything nor have the best "idea to balance" our class.
    I may have said incorrect things or didn't thought about some other things. Any feedback is welcome, especially if it's something well developed.
    Tomorrow I'll look at every replies and add the most "important" ones on the first page.

Keep it up guys.

Since they feel like assassination, the "good" arena spec needs blind for CC

Maybe they should give Sub and outlaw garrote back?

Also lel @Feint - healers gonna love us now in pve too.

the Q&A answers about rogues LOL had me rolling

If at least they fixes the bugs I would be a bit happy.

Deleted
    Very well done there, good job. Thanks a lot for this!

All hidden spell changes will be added to the official thread.
    Since they are not on Wowhead nor MMO-C, I invite you to go there to have latest information.
    It's easy for me to keep one place up to date rather than 3 (ptr forums, discord, mmo-c).

Edit: Direct link : https://eu.battle.net/forums/en/wow/...page=3#post-59
    Last edited by Aethys256; 2016-12-08 at 01:23 AM.

Deleted
    Answered to wrong thread

Quote Originally Posted by Aethys256 View Post
    Since they are not on Wowhead nor MMO-C, I invite you to go there to have latest information.
    It's easy for me to keep one place up to date rather than 3 (ptr forums, discord, mmo-c).

Thank you. been looking for something like this.

Quote Originally Posted by Aethys256 View Post

Nice info. I have answered to the thred adding my 2c; most fo the stuff has already been said, i just added what i thought was "missing".
    Non ti fidar di me se il cuor ti manca.

Deleted
    Posted there. Nice summary of suggestions/changes, Aethys. Hope to see a reaction from Blizzard rather than a flat 7% increase to everything.

15+ Year Old Account
    Just because I am straight-up lazy - has anyone asked about KB not interacting with Vendetta?
    (This signature was removed for violation of the Avatar & Signature Guidelines)