Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ...
    Quote Originally Posted by AlmightyGerkin View Post
    I know this discussion douche. Its the fact people are not happy that so much gear is getting changed to have versatility on it when it was a good piece for them before the change. "so you can properly contribute to this discussion." Have no intention on contributing to this discussion came see peoples thoughts on this change to gear.
    Ahh so it is all me, me, me millennials. How about you look at it from the perspective from players that had no Vers gear and an abundance of mastery(or some other stat) gear in there and wanted wanted some to compete properly, they balanced out the stats between all the gear available, so boohoo that you have to get some other stat. I for one am happy I can get some gear on my characters that has better prioritized stats.

Deleted
    Rip haste for locks?

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Apart View Post
    They changed it from nearly every piece having Crit/Haste to mismatching stats on nearly every piece. Literally, for every current Warrior spec, Haste and Mastery are better than Crit and Versatility. So yes, the only PERFECT item from our tier will probably be the helmet. Luckily, there is a suitable chest drop with Haste and Mastery to replace the chest. Would've been nice to have a table like MMO-Champion usually has with every gear type.
    unrelated but 895? holy shit, well done

Thumbs up monk = I like versatility

Quote Originally Posted by MonsieuRoberts View Post
    So much fucking Versatility!
    Right now, versatility is calculating as BrM 2nd best stat after Haste, then Mastery > Crit. It make sense for these changes.

Quote Originally Posted by mittacc View Post
    What's the deal with all the versatillity?
    If your an outlaw rogue your happy, if your the rest of the OP classes doing 700k stop whining.

Quote Originally Posted by zoenova View Post
    If your an outlaw rogue your happy, if your the rest of the OP classes doing 700k stop whining.
    I'm playing resto shaman but okay

Deleted
    This must be some joke. There is almost no reason for me to go there as holy priest (crit+mastery). wtf are they doing, I should be looking at new raid loot with awe and anticipation but this is some flat uninteresting garbage. i bet jay wilson is behind all this. Im soo close to canceling my sub. just one more little thing....

Quote Originally Posted by AlmightyGerkin View Post
    Wonder if Blizzard ever thinks about how about versatility is a stat people try to avoid as much as possible if you're not a tank?
    It is BEST stat for us SV Hunters! We finally got some gear this tier that is actually useful.

Quote Originally Posted by Tangman View Post
    True, but BM hunter set doesn't even work properly, it was half arsed to an early iteration of beta, has not changed since. It literally cant be utilized fully (4set). Dire Beast is 8s dura, set gives dmg buff for 10 and only to current, its a big miss xD
    yes it does work. the buff is dynamic, it doesn't snapshot. if you summon another DB halfway through it will apply to your new DB.

Deleted
    Now, yes. before, no.

Okay, so now every(?) set has 3x crit, 3x haste, 3x versa, 3x mastery.
    Much creative, very game design.

Quote Originally Posted by Spirthealer View Post
    They made Ench shaman gear 80% worse... gg blizzard ur idiots.
    Everyone's gear got worse.

Most of my tier went from crit/haste to mastery+crit or haste

7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by MonsieuRoberts View Post
    So much fucking Versatility!
    i know right why are they putting that stat on so much gear it dont do much id rather have mastery or haste
    You can't take what ya can't see... *rolls d20* You rolled a natural 20* The skill of stealth is successful.

Duelingnexus name: Jaina1337
    Blizzard Battle Tag: Jaina1337#1396