Page 26 of 26 FirstFirst ...
    Wow i don't even know where to start.

Islam hasn't changed in nearly 1500 years and they pride themselves on that. To think you are holding out hope that it will change is highly naive.

There are more moderate muslims of course but history has proven time and time again that when they get a little too liberal, the hardcore muslims take back control again mostly through violence. They are the great leveler and the reason why they don't change.

To think that they will change 1500 years of blood sweat and tears just to suit your views on sexuality is highly offensive and arrogant to the extreme. You have no chance of seeing that change ever.
    There is the sad paradox of a world which is more and more sensitive about being politically correct, almost to the point of ridicule, yet does not wish to acknowledge or to respect believers’ faith in God

Quote Originally Posted by zorkuus View Post
    Conventional? Don't you mean stupid? What does it prove if someone manages to shut down a very poorly thought out argument? Is this the bar you set for your "heroes"?
    In case you didn't notice, that guy challenged him. And by conventional tactics, I mean the left using broad strokes to reduce those who don't agree with them to poorly stereotyped identity politics. Failure is pretty much a forgone conclusion when using this against Milo. Gays are pretty much assumed to be left-leaning but Milo completely destroys that stereotype. The guy who challenges him reasons at the end that he is a 'white supremacist' because he supports Trump. Unbelievable, that pretty much labels every Trump supporter (everyone in that room) as a nutjob. If this is how the left wins people to their side, small wonder they lost the election.

Those tactics work against your typical conservative a la Bill O'Reilly or Tomi Lahren (both being bastions of white privilege) but against Milo its pretty much charging cavalry into a wall of pikes. Yes, there are those on the moderate left who would easily have Milo on his knees (and no, not in that way) but the hard left that attack him tend not to think things through and think numbers will merely suffice against him.

But then again, doesn't Dawkins always go against the religious nutjobs as opposed to rational religious people like Robert Winston (an evolutionary biologist who is also a devout Jew)? Oddly enough though, even Dawkins from time to time runs foul of the hard left, just for justifiably pointing out how irrational Islam can be.

Quote Originally Posted by Artaxerxes View Post
    In case you didn't notice, that guy challenged him. And by conventional tactics, I mean the left using broad strokes to reduce those who don't agree with them to poorly stereotyped identity politics. Failure is pretty much a forgone conclusion when using this against Milo. Gays are pretty much assumed to be left-leaning but Milo completely destroys that stereotype. The guy who challenges him reasons at the end that he is a 'white supremacist' because he supports Trump. Unbelievable, that pretty much labels every Trump supporter (everyone in that room) as a nutjob. If this is how the left wins people to their side, small wonder they lost the election.

Those tactics work against your typical conservative a la Bill O'Reilly or Tomi Lahren (both being bastions of white privilege) but against Milo its pretty much charging cavalry into a wall of pikes. Yes, there are those on the moderate left who would easily have Milo on his knees (and no, not in that way) but the hard left that attack him tend not to think things through and think numbers will merely suffice against him.

But then again, doesn't Dawkins always go against the religious nutjobs as opposed to rational religious people like Robert Winston (an evolutionary biologist who is also a devout Jew)? Oddly enough though, even Dawkins from time to time runs foul of the hard left, just for justifiably pointing out how irrational Islam can be.
    And again I ask: how exactly is a minority fringe view conventional?
    Last edited by zorkuus; 2016-12-08 at 05:12 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by zorkuus View Post
    And again I ask: how exactly is a minority fringe view conventional?
    You tell me, isn't that how the left attacks those that don't agree with them, by starting with racist then simplifying this view across their caricatured view of anyone who supports Trump (as the hapless individual does at the end of the video)?

Wouldn't exactly classify the SJW as a minority fringe given they are pretty much all over Facebook and Twitter, not to mention support from Hollywood. If anything, the moderate left (if they even exist anymore) has become the fringe. Much like how the baby boomer conservative has been sidelined by Trump (despite him being ironically part of that generation).

Just look at how those that say anything bad about Islam get called racist, despite the very nature of the term being lost on those using it in the first place. Indeed, it can be said they are the racist ones for assuming Islam is exclusive to one ethnicity alone.

Wouldn't exactly classify the SJW as a minority fringe given they are pretty much all over Facebook and Twitter
    If I were to use those as my source I could be led to believe crazy conspiracy theorists are a signifigant majority. Does the term "vocal minority" ring a bell?

P.S. Milo has earned the honour of joining my "guilty pleasure" imaginary scenario with Ann Coulter and Sarah Palin.

Man would you need a shower after that. And probably anti retrovirals.
    Quote Originally Posted by Tojara View Post
    Look Batman really isn't an accurate source by any means
    Quote Originally Posted by Hooked View Post
    It is a fact, not just something I made up.

Quote Originally Posted by Bodakane View Post
    Ok, here we go.

First of all, it was his job to do what he did. That doesn't make him not racist. Ignoring your job to save the life of a KKK member is not the mark of being not racist, just as having sex with black people doesn't mean a person isn't racist. You truly have no idea what racism is.

Secondly, back to Steve Bannon and Breitbart. Here's some articles explaining how they are alt right:

- From Forbes

- From Time

- From Newsweek

- From National Review, they say he's not alt right, but they layout how and why Breitbart has become that and how Bannon has allowed it.

None of these were on your list of MSM. Some are even considered to be conservative. So what do yo have to say now?

- - - Updated - - -

Are people being arrested for using the wrong email server?
    1) Ok so i heard you say racist comments to people so now you're Racist. I have no proof but i say you're racist so you're now racist. Words are Louder than Actions according to you.

2) Again, the Alt Right got smear'd. It wasn't all white nationalist but now 50 retards say they own the Alt Right so now Breitbart is considered "White Nationalist"

3) It wasn't wrong email server, she did it on purpose.

Quote Originally Posted by Fadeslol View Post
    1) Ok so i heard you say racist comments to people so now you're Racist. I have no proof but i say you're racist so you're now racist. Words are Louder than Actions according to you.

2) Again, the Alt Right got smear'd. It wasn't all white nationalist but now 50 retards say they own the Alt Right so now Breitbart is considered "White Nationalist"

3) It wasn't wrong email server, she did it on purpose.
    1. So a white person can have a job as a car salesman, sell a car to a black person, go home, put on their robe and head to the KKK meeting, and they aren't racist because while at work, they sold a car to a black person? That's how stupid your stance is.

2. Stop repeating the same things over and over and over. I gave you evidence these people and organizations are alt-right. Refute it with evidence of your own or accept it.

3. Again, are regular people being arrested all the time for using the wrong email server, yes or no? That was your argument, that she was doing things other people would have been arrested for after all...so who are these people being arrested?
    "When Facism comes to America, it will be wrapped in a flag and carrying a cross." - Unknown

1. So a white person can have a job as a car salesman, sell a car to a black person, go home, put on their robe and head to the KKK meeting, and they aren't racist because while at work, they sold a car to a black person? That's how stupid your stance is.

2. Stop repeating the same things over and over and over. I gave you evidence these people and organizations are alt-right. Refute it with evidence of your own or accept it.

3. Again, are regular people being arrested all the time for using the wrong email server, yes or no? That was your argument, that she was doing things other people would have been arrested for after all...so who are these people being arrested?
    Stop responding to Fades he is clearly trolling im sure nobody can be that stupid.

Lol, a Machiavellian KKK member? I can just imagine this guy with a white power tattoo running a black guy through applying for a car loan.

As for number 2, please watch the video again, cause you're falling into the same trap as the poor fool in the video. By your broad strokes definition, all of Breitbart is white supremacist by classification of being part of the alt-right.

The editor for Breitbart UK is a guy called Raheem Kassam. Now I've never ever heard of a white supremacist who is not white (hence the term). But by your one size fits all definition this guy is curiously a non-white white supremacist (lol really?) because he works for Breitbart, who is apparently 'white supremacist'. You would think such an organisation would be staffed by Aryans or something with a sign outside saying other races not welcome or something like that.

Lol, a Machiavellian KKK member? I can just imagine this guy with a white power tattoo running a black guy through applying for a car loan.

As for number 2, please watch the video again, cause you're falling into the same trap as the poor fool in the video. By your broad strokes definition, all of Breitbart is white supremacist by classification of being part of the alt-right.

The editor for Breitbart UK is a guy called Raheem Kassam. Now I've never ever heard of a white supremacist who is not white (hence the term). But by your one size fits all definition this guy is curiously a non-white white supremacist (lol really?) because he works for Breitbart, who is apparently 'white supremacist'. You would think such an organisation would be staffed by Aryans or something with a sign outside saying other races not welcome or something like that.
    Wow. Ok.

Its flat out ignorant to think that all racists conduct themselves the same way. Its also flat out ridiculous to think all these racists work in places where they can just refuse service to any member of a race they are against. I mean the simplistic view with which some of view things is fucking staggering in its sheer ridiculousness. No wonder you don't think there's a lot of racism in the US, because you think the only people who are racist are the cartoonishly cliche Klan member with 3 teeth, who walk around proclaiming "I'm racist!".

As for your other point.....forget alt right for a second.

Let's say there was a magazine pushing Sharia Law. Would you assume, the editor, owner, writers, etc. are probably pro Sharia Law? Now what if boss of that magazine became in charge of a pro Sharia Law candidate and admittedly used that magazine as propaganda to get that pro Sharia Law candidate elected.

In that scenario, where do you assume that magazine and its biggest champions aren't pro Sharia Law?
    "When Facism comes to America, it will be wrapped in a flag and carrying a cross." - Unknown

Wow. Ok.

Its flat out ignorant to think that all racists conduct themselves the same way. Its also flat out ridiculous to think all these racists work in places where they can just refuse service to any member of a race they are against. I mean the simplistic view with which some of view things is fucking staggering in its sheer ridiculousness. No wonder you don't think there's a lot of racism in the US, because you think the only people who are racist are the cartoonishly cliche Klan member with 3 teeth, who walk around proclaiming "I'm racist!".

As for your other point.....forget alt right for a second.

Let's say there was a magazine pushing Sharia Law. Would you assume, the editor, owner, writers, etc. are probably pro Sharia Law? Now what if boss of that magazine became in charge of a pro Sharia Law candidate and admittedly used that magazine as propaganda to get that pro Sharia Law candidate elected.

In that scenario, where do you assume that magazine and its biggest champions aren't pro Sharia Law?
    Time to use some of your own medicine on you.

ZOMG, you just insulted Sharia Law, and by extension the whole of Islam. That is so racist! (even if Islam is not a race, but who cares)

Therefore, by application of one size fits all rule, the entire left must be Islamophobic and racist.

The entire Democratic Party is thus racist too.

If this doesn't illustrate how wacky that kind of thinking is, I don't know what else will. What in the world are putting into the news these days for this kind of thinking to appear?

Time to use some of your own medicine on you.

ZOMG, you just insulted Sharia Law, and by extension the whole of Islam. That is so racist! (even if Islam is not a race, but who cares)

Therefore, by application of one size fits all rule, the entire left must be Islamophobic and racist.

The entire Democratic Party is thus racist too.

If this doesn't illustrate how wacky that kind of thinking is, I don't know what else will. What in the world are putting into the news these days for this kind of thinking to appear?
    WTF?

I didn't insult anything or anyone.

If you don't understand how working for an alt-right entity that actively promotes alt-right propaganda in an effort to get alt-right candidates elected to pass alt-right legislation, means that person is alt-right....then jesus.....I dunno how to help you.