Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst
    Second week of january sounds good, imo.
    2 weeks later nighthold open (like ToV did, 2 weeks after patch)

Would be kinda of a weird move tho, getting new content after holidays

I'm waiting for 7.15 with the AK catch up, before i do the Surarmar chains on my alts. That is a LOT of ArtPow to be had, especially when i hit AK20 with 7.1.5

They are testing micro holiday until december 23, just in time for christmas holiday so not this year.
    MMO-Champion, once the place to get WoW News, now the home of the haters and their clickbait and doomsaying threads

Quote Originally Posted by Knaar View Post
    Would be kinda of a weird move tho, getting new content after holidays
    Well, from what I understand a lot of the most interested people (raiders, considering outside of Brawler's Guild it's pretty much mostly Nighthold) don't want a new raid just before or during the holidays, as many people take the chance to travel and/or spend time with family, which halts progress for many guilds.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Dastreus View Post
    As title says. I am leveling a hunter and excited for the Artifact Research catchup bit. Is it soon, or should I just stall hitting 110 for a couple weeks?
    2-4 weeks is my best guesstimate.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Kolvarg View Post
    Well, from what I understand a lot of the most interested people (raiders, considering outside of Brawler's Guild it's pretty much mostly Nighthold) don't want a new raid just before or during the holidays, as many people take the chance to travel and/or spend time with family, which halts progress for many guilds.
    Normal gamers raid MORE during holidays, since they too have more free time. I don't know these humans you're talking about.
    Science flies you to the moon. Religion flies you into buildings.
    To resist the influence of others, knowledge of oneself is most important.

Quote Originally Posted by Vargur View Post
    Normal gamers raid MORE during holidays, since they too have more free time. I don't know these humans you're talking about.
    Highly depends on what you consider "normal gamers", maybe your sample of known humans is not big or reliable enough It's very common even for gamers in many countries for people to travel and/or visit family in the holidays, or to have family visiting, or really just socialize slightly more than usual.

Especially in today's WoW where unless you're a hardcore raider you don't really need "extra time" for a raid. All a new raid does for non-harcore raiders really is just gives a reason not to miss your one's group's already existant weekly schedule, moreso than "farm" raids. For most people who are not pushing for the very top, what good will do having the whole week free if you're gonna raid the same number of hours for the same number of days every other week?

7+ Year Old Account
    Well, I know a guy that knows a guy (yeah, I know how that sounds, but hell if he hasn't hit the nail between the eyes more times than I can count, so I stopped my skepticism, but I don't blame you for yours) and he said that they are targeting early January.

So whether that means the third (I wouldn't be shocked, but mildly surprised) or the tenth (makes much more sense) I don't know.

If a gun was to my head forcing me to guess... my money is on the 10th of January.

Quote Originally Posted by Dastreus View Post
    As title says. I am leveling a hunter and excited for the Artifact Research catchup bit. Is it soon, or should I just stall hitting 110 for a couple weeks?
    It will most likely come out early January, probably on the same day the Nighthold gets opened.

Quote Originally Posted by Shammyrock View Post
    Early Jan probably. Still a numbers pass to come and I doubt it's dropping in the run up to Xmas
    Not only that, but they have feedback testing up until the 23rd. We know they won't release at Christmas or New Years -- So January is definitely looking about right.

Hopefully not until all the blizzard employees get some class balance training, I think they need a refresher course.

...they should just hotfix in the AK catchup. Goddammit.

Quote Originally Posted by Mush View Post
    Hopefully not until all the blizzard employees get some class balance training, I think they need a refresher course.
    Nearly a decade old but still just as relevant today as when it was made:

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Vargur View Post
    2-4 weeks is my best guesstimate.

- - - Updated - - -

• Patches like 7.1.5 and 7.2.5 are targeted to come out around 10 weeks after the last major patch, containing whatever can be finished by that date. Whatever is not completed in time gets pushed to the next patch.

That means "around" week 1 of 2017.
    Science flies you to the moon. Religion flies you into buildings.
    To resist the influence of others, knowledge of oneself is most important.

Quote Originally Posted by Mush View Post
    The players need a refresher course in comprehension as well. Like reasonably comprehending ALL of the class changes at once, playing together in the next patch, instead of seeing an integer drop to a lower integer for just your class and freaking the fuck out like a child.

Quote Originally Posted by otaXephon View Post
    Nearly a decade old but still just as relevant today as when it was made:

DK one should be the same as hunter.

On topic, most likely mid Jan after the holidays. Nighthold released around the same date.

Quote Originally Posted by skitzy129 View Post
    The players need a refresher course in comprehension as well. Like reasonably comprehending ALL of the class changes at once, playing together in the next patch, instead of seeing an integer drop to a lower integer for just your class and freaking the fuck out like a child.
    Yes insult me that's mature and not childlike at all.

I don't trust blizzard to keep promises and judging by their history you shouldn't either.

I won't see your response to this because you are on my ignore list. I instantly ignore anyone who can't type a first response to me without trying to insult me.