Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst
    Quote Originally Posted by TheBetrayer View Post
    I like my hunter, I play BM and nothing else despite the pre legion reports I decided I wanted BM. I say I did decent so far 7/7 mythic 3/3 hc and up to 14+ in time due to lack of group not potential. I will continue to roll with it no matter what, i'm sure the sun will shine on BM again (hopefully soon).
    I'm currently enjoying all 3 hunter specs more than I have since BC.

Quote Originally Posted by Rorcanna View Post
    Indeed... It's like, couldn't they SAVE a lot of time by not remaking classes every.fucking.expansion...? I hope that they'll improve upon the classes now and then not reinvent them once more with 8.0.
    I agree.

If it ain't broke don't fix it, I thought the purpose of earlier iteration of specs back then like Wrath or MoP was to help the spec play better. You can only change a class/spec so much before you run blank on ideas and fuck a class up like they did with Legion.

Not only would they save time on redesigning a spec it would also be easier to maintain the balance between the classes because all they would mainly need are number tweaks.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by vholu View Post
    A lot of people have 2 digit IQs. Like, around half.
    Which then should mean a vast majority should not have an issue dealing damage.... problem is, they read "guides" where they have interesting info!

Bye bye. Have fun
    /thread
    “You can never get a cup of tea large enough or a book long enough to suit me.”
    – C.S. Lewis

Bye Felicia.
    Quote Originally Posted by Revi View Post
    Stop equating casual to bad, they're two different things.
    Casual refers to time/effort spent.
    Bad refers to skill.
    Your English isn't casual, it's bad.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Dracodraco View Post
    >Hunter becomes more complex than "press button on cooldown"
    >"OMG CLASS RUINED IM QUITTING 100 YEAR VET CAN'T TAKE IT ANYMORE"
    >"ALL FEEDBACK IGNORED WE JUST WANT ALL THE MOBILITY WHILE DOING TOP AOE AND SINGLETARGET DPS IS THAT SO MUCH TO ASK FOR? 100 PAGES SAYING IT MUST BE RIGHT!"

Yea, ok, good riddance. Hunters as-is on PTR are in a great spot both mechanically (they're engaging because you have to actually time your aimed shots, plan your movement and juggle focus/procs properly to play perfectly, rather than hit buttons as they come off CD) and output wise both in single target and AOE.
    Pretty much this.

Also real hunter never quit, they fight and adapt

12 years playing hunter and I have seen "worse" situation for us.

Now we understand and miss Greg Street.... damn shame how pathetic the hunter class is now, just a gutted shell of it's former self.