Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst
LastLast
    Mythic+ always gives a ton of artifact power, 100% of the time.

Raid bosses don't. You can clear 7/7 mythic EN without getting an accolade of myth.

If you're that eager for gear run one mythic at whatever your max is and then farm lower ones that give more chests.

Quote Originally Posted by avahle View Post
    provided you can find someone with a undepleted ks(which isn't hard).
    To be fair, its pretty difficult when 9/10 groups are requiring 870+IL for M2-4 lol

Quote Originally Posted by Gorgodeus View Post
    As opposed to before, when you ran something once, hoping to get lucky and get an upgrade, and then were locked out for a week.
    Yes you could pick which items to target by doing certain lockouts. You can't really do that now. If I'm looking for a certain trinket that dungeon is all I do 24/7 until RNGesus blesses me with the item and a decently rolled version of it. So far I haven't gotten the item I want and I've been running the same dungeon over and over multiple times per day for at least a month

Quote Originally Posted by Wild View Post
    Or am I wrong?
    yes you are. Mythic+ is ridiculously rewarding.

Why do we even struggle our way through some hard freaking mythic+. Sometimes barely making it on time, sometimes wiping through for an hour.
    Just to get that one chest at the end that give u NO FUCKIN LOOT WHATSOEVER!

whats wrong with this system, or is it just me?

There should be a def. loot item in that last chest. Or am I wrong?
    git gud

/10char

Pit Lord
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Kazuchika View Post
    git gud

/10char
    Skill isn't even the problem here. I think the word that fits is entitlement.
    | Fractal Design Define R5 White | Intel i7-4790K CPU | Corsair H100i Cooler | 16GB G.Skill Ripsaws X 1600Mhz |
    | MSI Gaming 6G GTX 980ti | Samsung 850 Pro 256GB SSD | Seagate Barracuda 1TB HDD | Seagate Barracuda 3TB HDD |

Quote Originally Posted by GranitXhaka29 View Post
    You can clear 7/7M Emerald Nightmare and not get loot either And that's harder than a dumb 5 man.
    You literally say this like you're 7 years old. Are you 7 years old? Because if so I apologise.

OT: Welcome to PvE. At least your avatar is half accurate.

i do around 15 mythic + dungeons each week, clear mythic EN every week and half of my gear is from the dungeons, mythic dungeons are rewarding, yes

Farming AP or gearing alts is the only reason to run mythic+ since the nerf.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by orgonutil View Post
    i do around 15 mythic + dungeons each week, clear mythic EN every week and half of my gear is from the dungeons, mythic dungeons are rewarding, yes
    Did you realise your comment proves exactly the opposite? 15 M+/week vs 1M raid/week and only half of your gear from the dungeons...

so after doing a +10 its not worth doing anymore and just wait out one week for the weekly chest... great
    And with a lockout system you'd be saved and have even less shit to do. At least now you have a choice to put in the time or not.

Quote Originally Posted by satimy View Post
    Farming AP or gearing alts is the only reason to run mythic+ since the nerf.
    Or you know, if you enjoy doing them.

It was too good of a source for gearing up when it was guaranteed for everybody to have 1 piece of loot.

Should not be too good, otherwise what's the point of raiding.

15+ Year Old Account
    Why do we even struggle our way through some hard freaking mythic+. Sometimes barely making it on time, sometimes wiping through for an hour.
    Just to get that one chest at the end that give u NO FUCKIN LOOT WHATSOEVER!

whats wrong with this system, or is it just me?

There should be a def. loot item in that last chest. Or am I wrong?
    Everytime u kill an raid boss, does EVERYONE in the raid get 1 item or more?
    Classic entitlement thread
    PROUD TRUMP SUPPORTER, #2024Trump #MAGA
    PROUD TRUMP CAMPAIGN SUPPORTER #SaveEuropeWithTrump
    PROUD SUPPORTER OF THE WALL
    BLUE LIVES MATTER
    NO TO ALL GUNCONTROL OR BACKGROUND CHECKS IN EUROPE
    /s

Deleted
    Honestly if you're wiping for an hour in +7,8,9 etc just .. be better. Get a group of guidlies/friends who wear the same armor class to you who you can share loot with if you're super concerned with the loot.

Also, M+ is probably the easiest way I've ever known to gear up in WoW. It's amazing.

Quote Originally Posted by Campbell123 View Post
    Honestly if you're wiping for an hour in +7,8,9 etc just .. be better. Get a group of guidlies/friends who wear the same armor class to you who you can share loot with if you're super concerned with the loot.

Also, M+ is probably the easiest way I've ever known to gear up in WoW. It's amazing.
    legion is the easiest expansion to gear because there has never been so many ways to gear, never been so much rng with bad items being able to titanforge into good/best items, before it was literally heroics/rep/pvp/badges early on, hit up raids then only raids gave gear nothing else could be an improvement, except certain expansions where high rated pvp gear could be on par/better than some raid gear.

mythic+ just takes that to another level with 895 gear being possible every single run lol.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Socialhealer View Post
    legion is the easiest expansion to gear because there has never been so many ways to gear, never been so much rng with bad items being able to titanforge into good/best items, before it was literally heroics/rep/pvp/badges early on, hit up raids then only raids gave gear nothing else could be an improvement, except certain expansions where high rated pvp gear could be on par/better than some raid gear.

mythic+ just takes that to another level with 895 gear being possible every single run lol.
    I think you're agreeing with me, right?

I logged into wow today and there were NO epics in my mailbox. This is bullshit!!! When i log in gear should be waiting for me!!! /wrists

Quote Originally Posted by Campbell123 View Post
    I think you're agreeing with me, right?
    yeh i was just listing how much you could gear on previous expansions vs legion, even if legion didn't have m+ it would be easier to gear, but m+ kinda takes the cake, i'm glad m+ offers very little upgrades now for 7/7M players you basically have to titanforge, and im 36 traits so slacking on AP doesn't feel bad, at first m+ kinda feels like you're letting your raid team down by not running it.