10+ Year Old Account

Razer Deathstalker Ultimate

I have not been overly pleased with this keyboard. It updates more than adobe products.

I have not been able to identify but I think because it is a "smart keyboard" it often messes with my ability to browse the internet. There are times when (like apple products) it thinks I want to type something I don't. The difference is that I can't ever seem to get it to stop that. I have to restart my computer. I guess it could be spyware.

I never found the switchblade user interface all that beneficial. I don't need a hotbutton to twitter or youtube, and I never really figured out how to customize it WoW (if even possible).

I'm thinking of selling it on ebay, and getting something basic from logitech (never seems to let me down and lasts forever).

10+ Year Old Account
    I'm not quite sure what the point is here (honestly). Is this a review, or did you have a question, or... what?
    Gaming: Dual Intel Pentium III Coppermine @ 1400mhz + Blue Orb | Asus CUV266-D | GeForce 2 Ti + ZF700-Cu | 1024mb Crucial PC-133 | Whistler Build 2267
    Media: Dual Intel Drake Xeon @ 600mhz | Intel Marlinspike MS440GX | Matrox G440 | 1024mb Crucial PC-133 @ 166mhz | Windows 2000 Pro

IT'S ALWAYS BEEN WANKERSHIM | Did you mean: Fhqwhgads
    "Three days on a tree. Hardly enough time for a prelude. When it came to visiting agony, the Romans were hobbyists." -Mab