Resto Raid Talent Build

Not sure if the guide attached here is update. Suggestions for raid build?

Side note, suggestion for 5 man mythics?

Deleted
    Generally, I rock Cenarion Ward, Displacer Beast, Guardian Affinity, Cultivation, Inner Peace and Flourish.

For dungeons I'd suggest exactly the same, except Germination instead of Inner Peace
    Try get some mastery gear too for 5 mans.

That's just general talents, in PvE talents aren't always concrete.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Serix1 View Post
    Not sure if the guide attached here is update. Suggestions for raid build?

Side note, suggestion for 5 man mythics?
    Default raid: cenarion ward / cultivation / inner peace / flourish

If you wont get a use out of an extra tranq then take spring blossoms, except on dragons and elerethe, where id recommend taking germination instead.

Default 5 man: cenarion ward / cultivation / germinatiom / flourish.

I never stray from this build, if youre having extreme trouble keeping the tank alive and theres not much group damage then you can make an argument for stonebark, but i never take it. Make sure you always take feral affinity and dps as much as you can, unless you are pushing high keystones (like +15 on a tyrannical week) then take guardian affinity so you dont get one shot by certain bosses.

Typhoon is generally the most useful but you can take anything on this tier ( especially good on sanguine weeks, and pushing bloods on m ilgynoth.

As for affinity in raids, take balance affinity if its a spread fight and you need the extra range, or guardian affinity if you dont need range and / or want the damage reduction.

10+ Year Old Account
    Prosperity + Soul of the Forest with buffed WG's isn't a good choice anymore?
    "We don't care what people say, we know the truth. Enough is enough with this horse s***. I am not a freak, I was born with my free gun. Don't tell me I'm less than my freedom."

Quote Originally Posted by Eace View Post
    Prosperity + Soul of the Forest with buffed WG's isn't a good choice anymore?
    not for quite some time. Its still..OK...especially if you are on farm (good for sniping aoe). But for progression, CW+cult are terrific.

10+ Year Old Account
    I see everyone runs with different talents. I do think that the boss encounter is situational to your talents, but mainly run with the following talents below. I can probably maximize to others. If anyone can provide their input as we have too many people using different ones. Provide the reasons for your use and if you switch them at different encounters.

Currently using the following:

- Prosperity; I don't see the benefit of using Cenarion Ward on Mythic + Dungeons or Mythic Raiding Progression
    - Displacer Beast
    - Guardian Affinity
    - Soul of the Forest [Mythic Dungeons +]/Cultivations
    - Germination with the exception of Inner Peace on Ursoc and I've tested Inner Peace on Cenarius, depending our healing combo I'll switch over.
    - Flourish

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Keiyra View Post
    not for quite some time. Its still..OK...especially if you are on farm (good for sniping aoe). But for progression, CW+cult are terrific.
    Good to know, thanks! Haven't played my druid much (or at all) since I switched to MW before 7.1.
    "We don't care what people say, we know the truth. Enough is enough with this horse s***. I am not a freak, I was born with my free gun. Don't tell me I'm less than my freedom."