Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst
    Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by ymirsson View Post
    Haste isn assassinations 2nd best stat, never read that before, all my sims always have crit and either mastery or versatility higher. why would haste be stronger suddenly?
    Haste is shit. Its absolute shit for assassination

guys, do you read? he is talking about MM hunters lol

I stand corrected. But he shouldnt say "our" in our class forum while talking about non rogues.
    A witty saying proves nothing.
    -Voltaire
    winning
    plus ça change, plus c'est la même chose

Quote Originally Posted by ymirsson View Post
    I stand corrected. But he shouldnt say "our" in our class forum while talking about non rogues.
    The guy mentioned MM hunters, I responded to him, directly quoting him, in a way that would show I play MM hunter.

You just gotta read man lol. The wording I used was correct.

I dont say it was incorrect, but still ambigious.
    A witty saying proves nothing.
    -Voltaire
    winning
    plus ça change, plus c'est la même chose

15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Grusalugg View Post
    No it's not by nature, because it doesn't have agility on it. I hate simming, I always try it myself.

Check these out I arranged it to go 90% so you can check top tier.
    https://www.warcraftlogs.com/statist...ets&dataset=90

And tell me why Appandages is a top-tier Sin trinket.. Because I can't see Appendages in the top-tier. If you are playing around 860 ilevel may be you are right. But you can't be really defending Appendages against 880 agi trinkets. 1631+ agility is something you don't wanna turn your back on.

ps: I will test my 890 appendages again further just to make sure.
    "Top tier" doesn't mean "absolute BIS"

It means if you have an Appendages, that's a damn good trinket for Sin. As opposed to the original trinket rankings at the outset of Legion which has Appendages waaaaaaaaay down the bottom, because sims. The guy I was quoting against was stating that Appendages was garbage, which is flat wrong.

Not only does it have an enormous chunk of Mastery - our best stat after the crit soft-cap - but it also deals quite a decent chunk of damage on its proc. Even without agi on it, it outperforms BI.
    (This signature was removed for violation of the Avatar & Signature Guidelines)

Quote Originally Posted by Nikkaszal View Post
    Get with the times man. Appendages ranked low on lists at the outset of Legion because sims weren't calculating its damage right. Appendages is a top-tier Sin trinket.
    Maybe for you ? I tested my 870 Appendages and my 850 Memento of Angerboda outperformed it when I tested both.

why does top rogue use Bloodthristy ? just because of it being easier to get and higher ilvl ?

Quote Originally Posted by frostboltz View Post
    why does top rogue use Bloodthristy ? just because of it being easier to get and higher ilvl ?
    A lot easier to get a high ilvl version than farming mythic+ dungeons.

Quote Originally Posted by Souichirou View Post
    Maybe for you ? I tested my 870 Appendages and my 850 Memento of Angerboda outperformed it when I tested both.
    On my sim my 870 Memento is only 250 dps better than 865 appendages. Appendage is less rng reliant and easier to get

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by frostboltz View Post
    Because they're using BTI for the rankings farm bosses. The trinket is exceptionally good for short fights, thus perfect for those EN sub 3:30min logs.

It's not BiS for assa. People claiming that is "bis" probably just do not have any other decent trinket

Deleted
    Appendages are strong. The proc is doing really high damage. BI is also strong. The energy reg of the haste proc makes the rotation mucb more smoother and it is possible to get a few envenoms more inside the ep timeframe. SimC shows me 500k dps with 860 EoC and 885BI or 875 Memento. At the boss dummy i am able to pull 460k over 10min unbuffed, so i can validate the simc dps is realistic.

I have BI but only the 865 one, i recently got a eye of guarm, 880ilvl with socket , sims says eye is best but i have the leg wrists , should i stick with appendages and BI ?

It's bis only if you use Elaborate Planning, because it enhances our capacity at getting high EFFICIENT uptimes off EP ( like almost always fitting 2 Muti's inside the same EP without having to pool for too long )