Page 7 of 7 FirstFirst ...
    Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Pijips View Post
    simc version
    Doh... 710-01

Got curse client so i kinda forgot to update it...

Edit:

Yeah now it seems to be working. Showing a 1.8k increase over 880 Urn on ST now.
    Last edited by mmoc2810eb85ec; 2016-12-12 at 12:25 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by KrayZee View Post
    I was going to call BS but then you talked about ret.. and I realised "oh, yeah. Holy Paladin - not holy priest"

It's a caster/range trinket, melees get less procs, even if they have a few range spells afaik. So your holy spec, which is all short-range spells will see more.
    For example, Survival can proc it for Hunters before they fixed it, it would proc just as often as on MM/BM, last time I tested it (which wasn't long) it didn't proc more than ~once per minute.

I wonder if that's the case for BM now. BM is not the complete classic range spec like MM since it relies on pets for its damage. Also, the main range attack is just a single attack that is used about once every 5-10 seconds. Maybe BM is kind of those same mele terms too?

Quote Originally Posted by jibberbox85 View Post
    Tested with 865 version and the chest piece. I see less procs, and the damage is considerably lower (On AE and ST fights)

Bm hunter
    Don't know what to tell you, have chest as well, i'm not seeing any changes

I'm gonna trust my meters from the 15 or so mythics i did yesterday lol

Have a feeling people have the idea it's nerfed in their head so they are finding ways to make that true.

I'm not seeing any damage difference, it still crits for over 1.1 mill with cooldowns up.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by jibberbox85 View Post
    I wonder if that's the case for BM now. BM is not the complete classic range spec like MM since it relies on pets for its damage. Also, the main range attack is just a single attack that is used about once every 5-10 seconds. Maybe BM is kind of those same mele terms too?

BM proc rate is working just fine, it's closer to 2 RPPM - we tested this earlier in the thread.

The Patient
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by KrayZee View Post
    I was going to call BS but then you talked about ret.. and I realised "oh, yeah. Holy Paladin - not holy priest"

It's a caster/range trinket, melees get less procs, even if they have a few range spells afaik. So your holy spec, which is all short-range spells will see more.
    For example, Survival can proc it for Hunters before they fixed it, it would proc just as often as on MM/BM, last time I tested it (which wasn't long) it didn't proc more than ~once per minute.
    You say ret has less things that can proc it then holy. I feel ret has more ability to proc it. For holy it can proc off of holy shock, judgement and consecration. For ret divine storm, blade of justice, judgement, wake of ashes and consecration/execution sentence(no one grabs these though so not really). Blade of wrath talent resets blade of justice a lot and divine storm is used what feels like every other attack on trash. So ret does have a lot of ability to proc it.

Deleted
    I didn't say they have less skills that can proc it, I said they get less procs, because they are considered a melee spec. At least I meant to say it that way, but I can see how the "So your holy spec, which is all short-range spells will see more." (as in, it's a "range class) is implying as if it matters how many range spells you have that can theoretically proc it.
    Last edited by mmoc96d9238e4b; 2016-12-12 at 06:23 PM.

Deleted
    Well i just did toV HC using Arans 865/socket and 875 chest, first real test since i got the trinket.

This looking about right?

http://imgur.com/a/Zd7cX