Egg of serpentix for BM

Does it scale with bm mastery? i got 885 egg from weekly chest, i wonder how good it is compared to 860 aran or 875 urn

scales with mastery, but urn and aran are close to the best trinkets you get for bm, so i'd stick with aran/urn

Quote Originally Posted by Asasyn View Post
    Does it scale with bm mastery? i got 885 egg from weekly chest, i wonder how good it is compared to 860 aran or 875 urn

aran/urn for 5 mans mythic +
    egg/urn for boss fights in 5 mans and raids.

I didn't really like the egg when i was using it thou..you need the trinket off ursoc.

I haven't run with egg for a long time since like the first couple weeks of raiding but I remember that you can see some silly numbers if you get lucky procs.

Your dps will be really RNG based. If you are really lucky and get two serpents on pull, your damage will be really dam high. If you don't its going to be garbage.

Depends on playstyle. If you like consistency, I'd try to get Guarm stat stick + urn.

I've had mixed results with Ursoc trinket, my character is stacking a metric ton of haste + I have the BM belt so the ursoc trinket is less of a must have for me.
    Last edited by Kirbypro; 2016-12-07 at 01:33 PM.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Banard View Post
    aran/urn for 5 mans mythic +
    egg/urn for boss fights in 5 mans and raids.

I didn't really like the egg when i was using it thou..you need the trinket off ursoc.
    What he said.