NeedToKnow and SEF

hi all, i like using the addon "needtoknow," which allows you to customize timer bars for various buffs/debuffs/cds in the game.

however, it doesn't seem to work with SEF. i've triple checked the spelling, but that doesn't seem to be the issue either. i'm able to track everything for every spec (i play all 3 specs of monk) except SEF.

does anyone know how to get SEF to track properly for ntk? it's the only thing keeping me from really optimizing my monk dps; having to scan my hotbars to see the CD is lame.

if not, any lightweight addon that cleanly tracks this CD? thanks!

Deleted
    To really optimize your DPS you should use Serenity rather than WDP and SEF.

Other than that i don't know what could cause the problem - SEF is so broken and buggy that even addons won't work with it.

You need to track the spell ID rather than just typing in the name. Try using 137639 instead and it will track the spell duration.

Also try to avoid the pressure of switching to Serenity unless it is rather how you would play the class, your fun is more important than minmaxxing. Yes, SEF is buggy and is out performed by Serenity in most cases - however people bandwagon too hard on the hate train for it. People are so eager to dismiss SEF in all scenarios and fail to acknowledge the strengths of the ability and WDP. A good player can play around the bugs and management of the ability and push competitive numbers if they try, even without the legendary.

thank you so much, weriik!!! it all works great now, thank you!