Deleted

Anything new sci-fi with aliens?

Just watched last episode of falling skies and was wondering if there are any new shows arriving soon that is sci-fi with aliens?
    We have great shows like the 100 and walking dead, but nothing with aliens, and we all know the sadness of stargate universe being cancelled.
    So what is up next? Is there anything to look forward to?

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Tea View Post
    Just watched last episode of falling skies and was wondering if there are any new shows arriving soon that is sci-fi with aliens?
    We have great shows like the 100 and walking dead, but nothing with aliens, and we all know the sadness of stargate universe being cancelled.
    So what is up next? Is there anything to look forward to?
    The Expanse is ok. Dark Matter has some ok moments as well.

If you haven't you should see Childhood's End... its only 6 caps but its great. I love sci fi and aliens with all my heart and I'm waiting for the movie Arrival so maybe you can check that too... but the place where you'll find a never ending supply of incredible alien invasions is books. I just finished reading Forging Zero and it was amazing... the Old Man's War series was very very good too so take that into account.

Stargate Universe was so good and mysterious... too bad it got canceled. Other great sci fi shows right now include Westworld and Hunters... Stranger Things is very very very good too... and Channel Zero is kinda like IT without being IT from Stephen King. You can try Colony too, I enjoyed the first season.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by karzal View Post
    The Expanse is ok. Dark Matter has some ok moments as well.
    The Expanse is ok, but that's about it, but there are only humans in that show Does Dark Matter have aliens in it?

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Prfct View Post
    If you haven't you should see Childhood's End... its only 6 caps but its great. I love sci fi and aliens with all my heart and I'm waiting for the movie Arrival so maybe you can check that too... but the place where you'll find a never ending supply of incredible alien invasions is books. I just finished reading Forging Zero and it was amazing... the Old Man's War series was very very good too so take that into account.

Stargate Universe was so good and mysterious... too bad it got canceled. Other great sci fi shows right now include Westworld and Hunters... Stranger Things is very very very good too... and Channel Zero is kinda like IT without being IT from Stephen King. You can try Colony too, I enjoyed the first season.
    Yea, I bet most of it is to be found in books unfortunately. I like stranger things, but only humans there. Does any of the Westworld, Hunters and Colony have aliens in them?

7+ Year Old Account
    Yea, I bet most of it is to be found in books unfortunately. I like stranger things, but only humans there. Does any of the Westworld, Hunters and Colony have aliens in them?
    Westworld : no
    Hunters : yes (based on what I read of the show in the past)
    Colony : yes

10+ Year Old Account
    The Expanse is ok, but that's about it, but there are only humans in that show Does Dark Matter have aliens in it?
    Well, I don't think so, but I'm not entirely sure as I've only seen the first season. One thing that will without a doubt have aliens will be Star Trek: Discovery which'll release in 2017.

Colony was... alright I guess? Not much good stuff out right now.
    As an SG1 fan, this praise of SGU both confuses and infuriates my inner nerd. Babylon 5 wannabee teeny bobber nonsense ohfowifhoiwfjojojf... /calms down.

Doctor Who, although it's a bit different from the other suggestions.

Deleted
    If you havent seen it yet id check out an older show called Babylon 5, great scifi stuff.