Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst
    Quote Originally Posted by WoWKnight65 View Post
    Well the last time I was in LFR. I didn't see any Legendaries drop in the LFR. Its pretty much coming from my experience with the pve content. I mostly see Legendaries drop from Mythic Dungeons to World Quests.
    Just because something doesn't drop often, doesn't mean that it doesn't drop. I run 4 characters through lfr a week, and see someone get a legendary in the lfr every fortnight.

Yes, Mythic dungeons have a higher chance (Don't think emissarys have a higher chance) but that doesn't mean lfr can't drop legs.

Quote Originally Posted by ItachiZaku View Post
    For this I would guess no, since it's loot and you looted.
    Though as much, just wanted to double check.
    Check me out....Im └(-.-)┘┌(-.-)┘┌(-.-)┐└(-.-)┐ Dancing, Im └(-.-)┘┌(-.-)┘┌(-.-)┐└(-.-)┐ Dancing.
    My Gaming PC: MSI Trident 3 - i7-10700F - RTX 4060 8GB - 32GB DDR4 - 1TB M.2SSD

Elemental Lord Lady Dragonheart's Avatar
    7+ Year Old Account
    Amongst the Wilds, or in my Garrison... >.>
    Yes they do.
    I am both the Lady of Dusk, Vheliana Nightwing & Dark Priestess of Lust, Loreleî Legace!
    ~~ ~~
    <3 ~ I am also the ever-enticing leader of <The Coven of Dusk Desires> on Moon Guard!

7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Emerald Archer View Post
    Just because something doesn't drop often, doesn't mean that it doesn't drop. I run 4 characters through lfr a week, and see someone get a legendary in the lfr every fortnight.

Yes, Mythic dungeons have a higher chance (Don't think emissarys have a higher chance) but that doesn't mean lfr can't drop legs.
    Makes me wonder about Legendaries drop in LFR is a good thing through?

Makes me wonder about Legendaries drop in LFR is a good thing through?
    Of course it is. For higher players they can do a mythic, in less time and with a higher chance, but it gives players who don't do mythics an extra place to get them. Lower chance and it takes longer, but that's fair.

7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Emerald Archer View Post
    Of course it is. For higher players they can do a mythic, in less time and with a higher chance, but it gives players who don't do mythics an extra place to get them. Lower chance and it takes longer, but that's fair.
    Well makes sense to me.

Deleted
    Yes. You are one of the best players in your region and you are FORCED to run LFR with filthy noobs each week to get your Legiondaries and someone in Blizzard should pay for it with their lives and remove LFR completely afterwards.

- - - Updated - - -

Well the last time I was in LFR. I didn't see any Legendaries drop in the LFR. Its pretty much coming from my experience with the pve content. I mostly see Legendaries drop from Mythic Dungeons to World Quests.
    Okay. But they do drop in LFR.

Deleted
    Anything that cap drop items + artifact power, can net you a legendary. World chests included if i am not mistaken.

Also, the bad luck protection seems to add up on a weekly basis, rather than on real time. That's the only explanation i find for all the legendaries that pop on wednesdays.

- - - Updated - - -
    Well, you shouldn't use your own experience as anything else as anecdotical evidence instead of factual
    Last edited by mmocc9cfd5da3c; 2016-12-08 at 02:13 AM.

10+ Year Old Account
    Just run heroic/mythic/mythic+ dungeons, chance for other gear upgrades in addition to legendaries is better. Burning yourself out by running LFR is just dumb.
    Quote Originally Posted by Bigbamboozal View Post
    Intelligence is like four wheel drive, it's not going to make you unstoppable, it just sort of tends to get you stuck in more remote places.
    Quote Originally Posted by MerinPally View Post
    If you want to be disgusted, next time you kiss someone remember you've got your mouth on the end of a tube which has shit at the other end, held back by a couple of valves.

Places that can drop legendaries
    Normal dungeon bosses
    Heroic dungeon bosses
    Mythic dungeon bosses
    Mythic+ chests
    Mythic+ weekly cache
    pvp chests
    Weekly pvp chest
    emissarry caches
    lfr raid bosses
    normal raid bosses
    heroic raid bosses
    mythic raid bosses
    raid caches
    dungeon caches
    some have said treasures, but i have seen no evidence
    some have also said the rare treasure chests that spawn randomly all over the map that only 1 person can open, that is more likley but still havent seen evidence

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by FelPlague View Post
    some have also said the rare treasure chests that spawn randomly all over the map that only 1 person can open, that is more likley but still havent seen evidence
    I suspect that is just a case of people making shit up to screw with people.
    Intelligence is like four wheel drive, it's not going to make you unstoppable, it just sort of tends to get you stuck in more remote places.
    If you want to be disgusted, next time you kiss someone remember you've got your mouth on the end of a tube which has shit at the other end, held back by a couple of valves.

Quote Originally Posted by TEHPALLYTANK View Post
    I suspect that is just a case of people making shit up to screw with people.
    1. the first treasure thing i mention i thinkl it bullshit, as some people have even said "dont loot any treasures till 110 so you have a higher chance at a legendary" i think thats bullshit

but 2. the second part i think is more believable, as i have found chests that arnt treeasures, and had ALOT of stuff in them, like a massive AP token, over the usual small green one

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by FelPlague View Post
    but 2. the second part i think is more believable, as i have found chests that arnt treeasures, and had ALOT of stuff in them, like a massive AP token, over the usual small green one
    Only ones I've seen that fit that description are in dungeons, though I've no clue if they have any chance of dropping a legendary.

Quote Originally Posted by TEHPALLYTANK View Post
    Only ones I've seen that fit that description are in dungeons, though I've no clue if they have any chance of dropping a legendary.
    those do btw
    but yeah ive seen 2 chests that are not rare treasure chests, one i got ,and one the person ifront of me got then it dissapeared

Deleted
    Legendaries don't even drop on LFR Anyways. I didn't get one from LFR. I only got Legendaries from Mythics and World Quests.
    Wow, what a blind statement, I think if you delve round any WoW-related website or forum, you'll find plenty have got their legendaries from Looking for Retard.

yeah but I think it would be more efficient to spam high mythic+ dungeons as harder content gives better chance. I usually only run lfr if theres a satchel so the grp usually has a couple of high lvl ppl so it isnt as bad. But yeah since mythic+ is the hardest content you can run repeatedly, I would go for that

Legendaries don't even drop on LFR Anyways. I didn't get one from LFR. I only got Legendaries from Mythics and World Quests.
    i had my second legendary on xaviux lfr, so what ? take that feet out of your mouth;p

Deleted
    Heh. My grand account total of 2 oranges came from 1) emissary chest and 2) the loldragon WB; both are just about as satisfying as the sources though - emissary gave me the mail legs, the dragon dropped Prydaz.