can blizzard fix the real issues here? not listen to whiners all day?

now pet AI... fuck me just watch, imagine this in a mythic+ grp like DHT or neltharions lair where real estate to skip trash is tight. btw this also happens without mount so still relevant.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Tmi0...ature=youtu.be

Deleted
    Ai has always been bad. It's one reason why people like Sacrifice. But the class ethos is warlock=pet user. They said after the Burning Crusade specifically that they did not want pets to be used as a consumable for a caster buff.

They will continue to enforce pet use. Pet AI is why I think peopel tend to avoid demo. Notleast because guardian pets are even more dumb and uncontrollable.

Tank pet AI has taken a monstrous fall this expansion...

I am Druid - Play Free Online Games

I find the thread title amusingly ironic.

Quote Originally Posted by Soulzar View Post
    I find the thread title amusingly ironic.
    i know right

Thats why you dismiss your pet when trying to squee though!!!!!

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by sd2400533 View Post
    Thats why you dismiss your pet when trying to squee though!!!!!
    Thats the point. Cant see any problem, because youre able to instant resummon it without shard-costs, which helps at ramp up times

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Bib View Post
    Thats the point. Cant see any problem, because youre able to instant resummon it without shard-costs, which helps at ramp up times
    Insta summon, no shard cost? Am I missing something? I do need to dismiss my pet in Mythic + like DHT, CoS etc and I always have a cast time and shard cost after. I am demo btw!

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by freddykr View Post
    Insta summon, no shard cost? Am I missing something? I do need to dismiss my pet in Mythic + like DHT, CoS etc and I always have a cast time and shard cost after. I am demo btw!
    Hm, maybe i missed a \s on the end of my posting :-)

you don't need to dismiss... put your pet somewhere safe, squeeze through, summon eye of kilrogg, cancel... as if by magic your pet is now on you.

if you move more than like 100yds then yes you need to summon, but otherwise just the cast time of eye which costs mana.

can try it anywhere... pet control is important

pet not following your exact path is not a bug, it walks beside you anyway and there are all sorts of reasons why it would deviate slightly.
    Last edited by Dietrik; 2016-12-08 at 02:49 PM.
    Demo is fine... play better.

Deleted
    That sounds really tricky, but not intended.
    Gonna test it.

Pointless thread is pointless;

Closed.