About us:
<Scrubs and Nubs> (7/7 H EN, 3/3 N ToV) is a fun group of like minded adults who have a passion for killing bosses and having fun. We're mainly a group of friends who've been playing together for a very long time. Some of us have been around since vanilla, others have joined us along the way. Come see why so many have stuck around!

What we do:
We love to raid and have a blast while doing it! We currently have heroic EN on farm and plan to progress into mythic. We are very active in Discord. On off nights we also run loads of mythic+ dungeons and Karazan. Also we have a group of pvpers.

When we do it:
Our raid times are Tuesday and Thursday 8pm-11pm EST. Wednesday night is our alt night for normal/heroic EN!

While we're recruiting everyone both social and raiders, we're focusing especially on the classes we need to round out our raid roster!

We are looking for these classes, but if you feel like you're a competitive raider, please apply. Spots are based on performance and attitude, not seniority.
Raid Recruitment is currently open for;

Pally (Ret, Holy)
Priest (All Specs)
Warlock (All Specs)
Druid (Feral, Bommkin)
Rogue (All Specs)
Shammy (All Specs)
DK (Frost, UH)
Monk (MW, WW)
Demon Hunter (Havoc)
Warrior (Fury, Arms)
Mage (All Specs)
Hunters (All Specs)

Raid Requirements include: DPS need to meet 200k minimum DPS (single target), have Discord, a working mic, and DBM, and Angry Assignments.

If you're just looking for a social home, that's fine! We're currently accepting all classes as socials!

If you're interested in seeing if you're a fit, please contact me at Rasstaz#1501
Thanks and I hope to see you in game!!

- - - Updated - - -

Still looking for more! Hit me up!