Page 3 of 9 FirstFirst
... LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by bubbadubba View Post
    I have a DH in our guild that likes the Momentum spec but the rest of the guild is tired of hearing him bitch about mechanics that stop him from flying around like a mad man. He literally starts crying when elerethe gives him the connect as he can't dps. Or he starts whining because he doesn't have any mobility to get out of crap because it is a part of his rotation. The only upside is we get to see him fly off cliffs when it glitches out.

This is more for the people that need to listen to DH's complain about it but like the spec.

The DH in your guild is bad then. Even with the tether your dps doesn't go to complete shit if people communicate and your guild has assigned lanes.

I'm just annoyed that they understand throughput legendaries are a problem and still feel the need to add new ones.

Wow you guys are really putting it to locks!! "Can't get toy our issues" and partial embers? Who in the player base thinks THAT is a good idea?

Bummed they didn't even mention Warriors.

Focused Rage is cancer and an awkward rotation for Arms

Wow this Q&A was pointless. A magic 8 ball has the effectiveness of this whole entire charade

"Outlaw Rogue
    Roll the Bones will not have the RNG lowered. The ability is themed around rolling dice and is something signature to Outlaw."

and this is why rogues hate you so much. its a crap design. your RNG boner needs cut off from everything.

10+ Year Old Account
    Literally no one was having an issue with MM apart from it being a boring rotation, people were having problems with BM and Survival having a massive gap in terms of dps between themselves and MM as well as BM having a terrible rotation flow with far too much downtime. Not to mention that comment about BM being more mobile is BS. Thinking that we are more mobile than survival is a joke and it does nothing for us anyway in PvE and in PvP we still get slowed and stunned like any other class but we have a shitty speed boost with AoC and Disengage can be stun blocked in mid-animation. But of course Blizzard's great idea to balance damage and class change is to mess up MM and change Survival's damage slightly whilst completely ignoring the last spec apart from changing one spell to a charge system and then only making it possible to use that charge system by getting a rare fucking legendary item that only increases the number of charges by one. Fucking A* work there me boyos.

Welp, at least they're considering alts in there. I've always wanted a system where achievements and reputation are account, or at least realm wide so I didn't have to do the same stupid grind for every alt. At it is, I have zero interest in grinding up rep in Legion for my alts. I just want to play the game from different perspectives and roles, but not put another 2+ months of grinding in to do it.

Am I the only one concerned about Ion's eyebrows? They are fleeing faster than WoW subs

Quote Originally Posted by CryotriX View Post
    ZERO fixes to the Legendary RNG, at this point, it doesn't even matter. They killed this expansion in its tracks with this incredibly stupid system, and they keep it going.

No words.
    They didn't kill the expansion at all. You just stopped playing.

I have 4 legendaries on my warrior, but due to them all being peices of shit, I have never once been excited to see one drop. Just a fucking terrible system.

Quote Originally Posted by Zoldor View Post
    Am I the only one concerned about Ion's eyebrows? They are fleeing faster than WoW subs

Lol

10char

Quote Originally Posted by Krigaren View Post
    Welp, at least they're considering alts in there. I've always wanted a system where achievements and reputation are account, or at least realm wide so I didn't have to do the same stupid grind for every alt. At it is, I have zero interest in grinding up rep in Legion for my alts. I just want to play the game from different perspectives and roles, but not put another 2+ months of grinding in to do it.
    It's less than 5 weeks to get exalted with all of them on the first toon - less when you can jump right into WQ.
    Wolfie Pandaren Shaman - Pet Collection - Mount Collection
    Pinfire Dwarf Hunter - SaintJoan Draenei Paladin - Sadiefalk Human Rogue - Hamartanein Dwarf Warlock
    Lotusdream Pandaren Monk - Aponyia Tauren Shaman

"We're working on communication"

"Oh, you know warrior? The class we have at this point directly admitted we ignored feedback wise and each spec has great deal of issues currently? We're not even going to mention you."

"Quality of Life improvements come from legendary items, just like they have from set bonuses and other items in the past. Most set bonuses are things players would like to have baked into their class, this is how the game has worked."

This isn't exactly true. As a warlock, lets take a quick step back in time.

T4 - increase corruption/immo duration 3 sec.
    T5 - increase corr/immo damage 5%.
    T6 - shadow bolt damage up 6%
    T7 - some crit chance, both random and static.
    T8 - Flat damage buff on signature skills and some crit chance on different ones.
    T9 - Flat crit and more flat damage to some main dot skills.

The point is this stuff is pretty basic. Yea everyone wants all their skills to hit harder, and you would get a bonus from a set piece to do just that. What you didn't get was something like the current affliction gear where you need the legendary helmet to make agony ramp faster and generate more shards, or the T19 4 piece to increase the proc chance for shard generation, so that our rotation actually gets filled out and instead of spending a bunch of wasted time tunneling drains we had a lot of extra shards sitting around so we could actually use UA.

Set bonuses were always extra icing, they were never the whole cake. That is where you made the mistake in many of these.

The reason for the variance in number of Festering Wounds is to create some variation in your rotation, adding some decision making.
    Yeah, no. Sitting there autoattacking during your opener because you dumped all your runes and all your RP and can't Apoc doesn't require "decision making", it just means you're screwed because you missed your burst window and will now be struggling to keep up with everyone else the rest of the fight. Frost actually gives you the resources to make decisions, regardless of your RNG. Unholy does not.

One good community suggestion is capping the number of Wounds consumed at 4 and having 2 Ghouls summoned, making it never necessary to go to 8.
    This is a terrible change. The benefit of Apoc doesn't come from the ghouls, it comes from popping 8 wounds on a target and the resulting shadow damage (mainly via Bursting Sores) and rune return via Pestilant Pustules. Apoc is a rune-free way to exchange your wounds for damage and additional resources, and this change would likely kill that build unless wound damage was upped and PP returned to return a rune every 3 sores.

Now, this change would work if you decoupled the spec from the almost codependent-level reliance on the FW mechanic. Which was a viable option in Beta when Clawing Shadows was a thing. But you absolutely murdered that spec, so here we are.

Ultimately, this Q&A has made me very happy I switched to Frost over a month ago. Because it's pretty clear the devs have absolutely no idea how to make Unholy work in the context of their "zit popping" design that they seem so doggedly determined to marry it to.
    Last edited by Farabee; 2016-12-07 at 08:15 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Wolfie of Medivh View Post
    It's less than 5 weeks to get exalted with all of them on the first toon - less when you can jump right into WQ.
    5 weeks of doing every WQ every day for another 2 toons? Yeah, no, some of us have other things to do with our time.
    "Lack of information on your part does not constitute bias on mine."

It is okay for legendary items to not be the best for every situation.
    Legendary effects are intended to be exciting and valuable.

1. Sod right off.
    2. Explain Sephuz and Prydaz then.

ok let me understand...instead to fix outlaw...u destroy him more...then why the fuck u put roll of bones?also slice and dice always for combat was passive as and the killing spree... keep that in mind
    also outlaw atm need to fix him...instead to fix him you nerf him more and more and more and u will continue the nerf....and what balance are u speak about? lets see the talents between 3 specs...outlaw talents 30...Hook (when assassin-sub have shadowsteep by default) and they have to choose between Nightstalker,Sabterfuge and shadow focus)...talent 90 outlaw haves to choose alacrity because of stupid energy reg atm is crap and rest specs they have to choose between ability's that they do more and more dmg so outlaw cant use Cannonball barrage since is a pirate or killing spree ....and last talent 100....marked of death of course for outlaw to help him to do dmg and rest specs they have much more better talents for more energy help.. GREAT WORK
    also bad luck and bullshits with legendary most top rogues they have 4-5-6-7-8-9 all maybe and some other they have 3-4 and the 3 are for garbage ...who the hell told u I will spam feint to get heals...heal is not a job of a dmg dealer that is a job for healer...are u plan to fix the legendary rng....because u always speak about bad luck.....how is it possible CASUALS and TOP GUILDS to have all the best legendary and rest of us to have all the crap .....
    also are u plan to fix the issue for outlaw rogue with Fortunes boon...because for me it says adrenaline rush 3 mins cd and with Fortunes Boon it should be 2 min and 35 sec cd...but it says 2min 58 sec cd...
    ATM THE GAME IS NOT MMO is a huge farm and it looks more like as the Line age and diablo tho....if I want to play line age and diablo then I wont pay Blizz to play WoW

Herald of the Titans Darksoldierr's Avatar
    15+ Year Old Account
    Legendary effects are intended to be exciting and valuable.
    Lava Lash do +% more damage

¯\_(ツ)_/¯

Deleted
    Just got Justice Gaze, as my 3rd useless legendairy, out of 3... guess how "exciting and valuable" it feels... even having worse stats than the other 2.