Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst
    Quote Originally Posted by Demindar View Post
    Im going with the one you linked above. I found out the issue with Amazon wasnt with Amazon, but the Cryorig store. They said they cant ship to my address and the C7 is only sold via amazon through their store as the other one was before. Thanks for the help!
    Cool beans, you should even be able to do small overclocks with that cooler. Here is a review i found of it with a 2500k at 4.5ghz with load temps of 66c.
    http://aphnetworks.com/reviews/silenx_effizio_efz_80ha3

If you get bored down the line i would shoot for a 4.2ghz 4 core overclock for your 6600k, this cooler should be able to handle that if you keep the volts under 1.2.

Quote Originally Posted by Fascinate View Post
    Hmm where did you find that information?

In this review they had this to say:
    http://www.thessdreview.com/hardware...case-review/3/

Plus if you add his case to your pcpartpicker list, h7 says it wont fit (or at least, they arent sure). C7 is the only one i could find where they are sure it'd fit.
    He says he has a pair of SSD's so he doesn't have to worry about the length of the 3.5in drives interfering.

This guy used a cooler master 101a which is 117mm tall: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qMcpBB8nfOg and you can see there is additional headroom.

Also the width of the case on the spec sheet is 6.89 in which should accommodate coolers up to 150mm and the H7 is only 145mm. If you just look at pics of the inside of the case you can see it's roomy enough to not need a low profile cooler.
    Last edited by DrStiglit; 2016-12-08 at 05:02 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by DrStiglit View Post
    He says he has a pair of SSD's so he doesn't have to worry about the length of the 3.5in drives interfering.
    Right but if you read the quote from the review, before they brought up the HDD cage they said to fit a 120mm cooler the case should have been a half inch wider. Then there is the fact if you add the H7 to the pcpartpicker list with his case in there it says "unsure" while the C7 it gives a positive.

I also believe that the H7 would fit, but its hard to recommend fully if im not 100% sure.

Quote Originally Posted by Fascinate View Post
    Right but if you read the quote from the review, before they brought up the HDD cage they said to fit a 120mm cooler the case should have been a half inch wider. Then there is the fact if you add the H7 to the pcpartpicker list with his case in there it says "unsure" while the C7 it gives a positive.

I also believe that the H7 would fit, but its hard to recommend fully if im not 100% sure.
    Had the M been only half an inch wider, a 120mm tower style CPU cooler could have been utilized — when oriented with front-to-back airflow, CPU temps would most likely be excellent. Unfortunately, the fixed hard drive cage will prevent the use of a 3.5″ HDD with anything but the lowest-of-low profile coolers (which bears repeating — it’s a significant issue).
    I may be misinterpreting but it looks like it is saying you will only be able to use a 3.5" HDD with a low profile cooler. So I am thinking he should at least be able use a 120mm as exhaust on the heatsink and not have an intake 120mm. But the again I am just thinking and like you siad shouldn't recommend on that. I was initially thinking of a height restraint only.

I really want to get one of these cases now and stick shit in it and see what works...

Ya thats what i was thinking as well, but no matter what 120mm cooler you add to pcpartpicker list it does not give a full compatible.

Either way he will be fine with the silenx one unless someone can recommend him something better they are 100% sure fits.