Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst
    Quote Originally Posted by zito View Post
    They never said that. They said they changed the controls. Which if you just played crash 1 yes they would be harder but it takes 10 minutes to get use to it.
    I'd say the increased precision required makes it harder. Which is what they stated. You have to land jumps more accurately.

10+ Year Old Account
    This game is much harder than I anticipated it to be.

But it's good, and the joy of winning a particularly difficult level is similar to the souls' excitement of killing a particularly hard boss.
    Google Diversity Memo
    Learn to use critical thinking: https://youtu.be/J5A5o9I7rnA

Political left, right similarly motivated to avoid rival views
    [...] we have an intolerance for ideas and evidence that don’t fit a certain ideology. I’m also not saying that we should restrict people to certain gender roles; I’m advocating for quite the opposite: treat people as individuals, not as just another member of their group (tribalism)..

The platforms have rounded invisible edges unlike in the originals where you'd pop up on them when landing on their edges. Kinda sucks if you're used to the old ones, especially after replaying them recently too. Also the god damn turtles in the first one have some ludicrous hit boxes. Currently trying to get all plat relics for the first, doubt I'll even get gold for the High Road though.

10+ Year Old Account
    rumours about a Crash Team Racing remake is in the works and might be announced at the Game Awards

https://www.eurogamer.net/articles/2...acing-remaster

10+ Year Old Account
    Here's hoping they make the final boss playable this time

10+ Year Old Account

im speachless, i saw that papu pyramid and then its remake and then.... i dont know. like 12 years of my life over that game.
    its like dragon ball battle of god and super announcement. too feels T_T
    its amazing T_T