Thread: CLaw of N'zoth

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ...
    Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by l33t View Post
    What do you mean, "should"? I should gimp my mainspec dps weapon to get traits in useless healing artifacts? You're wrong, sorry, nobody should do that.
    13 traits is a single artifact item. You are not gimping anything so yes you should.

Quote Originally Posted by Aelrine View Post
    13 traits is a single artifact item. You are not gimping anything so yes you should.
    I hope you do realise that if you waste 50k AP (AKA a Single Artifact Item) on offspec weapon, you instantly become 50k shorter on mainspec weapon. So, you will get your precious 0,5% damage increase trait later than you would if you haven't wasted AP on offspec weapon = you're gimping yourself by the very definition.

Anyways, even with 13 traits, the "damage" you do to mobs as a holy or even disc is ridiculously low, compared to how you rape everything with shadow.
    No more time wasted in WoW.. still reading this awesome forum, though

Quote Originally Posted by Xinkir View Post
    I think I'm going to make a ticket

Wheres my damn Claw
    Holy shit, actually feel sorry for you.

10+ Year Old Account
    I hope you do realise that if you waste 50k AP (AKA a Single Artifact Item) on offspec weapon, you instantly become 50k shorter on mainspec weapon. So, you will get your precious 0,5% damage increase trait later than you would if you haven't wasted AP on offspec weapon = you're gimping yourself by the very definition.

Anyways, even with 13 traits, the "damage" you do to mobs as a holy or even disc is ridiculously low, compared to how you rape everything with shadow.
    Lol, "mah 50k AP".
    Seriously dude, you gimp your DPS by alt+tabbing on trash more than by missing 50k AP on your weapon. 50k is, like, literally nothing

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Aelrine View Post
    I have to wonder what you do besides raiding if those tasks are apparently so hard to achieve.
    Also, at this point you should have at least 13 points in all offspec artifacts due to it takes a single item to even get there.
    At this point you should have 34 points in all artifacts to be fair.
    Quote Originally Posted by Urban Dictionary
    Russians are a nation inhabiting territory of Russia an ex-USSR countries. Russians enjoy drinking vodka and listening to the bears playing button-accordions. Russians are open- and warm- hearted. They are ready to share their last prianik (russian sweet cookie) with guests, in case lasts encounter that somewhere. Though, it's almost unreal, 'cos russians usually hide their stuff well.

Stood in the Fire
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Charge me Doctor View Post
    Lol, "mah 50k AP".
    Seriously dude, you gimp your DPS by alt+tabbing on trash more than by missing 50k AP on your weapon. 50k is, like, literally nothing

- - - Updated - - -

At this point you should have 34 points in all artifacts to be fair.
    I have 34 points in both offspec weapons. Had I not put points in those at all, I would have 5 more perks in my shadow weapon, which equals 2.5% damage.

Meanwhile, I have a solid disc weapon for PvP and a solid holy weapon for when we're short on healers. So yeah, pretty much. I have also played pretty casually AND on-and-off on my priest so yeah.. If you've only played one character, for sure..

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by SirreASDF View Post
    I have 34 points in both offspec weapons. Had I not put points in those at all, I would have 5 more perks in my shadow weapon, which equals 2.5% damage.

Meanwhile, I have a solid disc weapon for PvP and a solid holy weapon for when we're short on healers. So yeah, pretty much. I have also played pretty casually AND on-and-off on my priest so yeah.. If you've only played one character, for sure..
    I thought it's kinda common knowledge to get all important perks (not all 34 of them i must add) early in expansion instead of rushing it to 52 or whatever
    Quote Originally Posted by Urban Dictionary
    Russians are a nation inhabiting territory of Russia an ex-USSR countries. Russians enjoy drinking vodka and listening to the bears playing button-accordions. Russians are open- and warm- hearted. They are ready to share their last prianik (russian sweet cookie) with guests, in case lasts encounter that somewhere. Though, it's almost unreal, 'cos russians usually hide their stuff well.

I swear I will never get it.....

I don't even wanna know how many times i killed il gynoth all difficulties put together...

Homophobia is so gay.

I was doing pug Normal EN for ap and legendary stuff weekly. A Russion disc priest got legendary healer trinket from elerethe and claw fron ily back to back. I said that never drops for me in raidchat and few moments later he/she traded claw to me without saying a word hope all get it soon looks unique and big dagger ^^

Good luck killing 1000 players in pvp as priest healer, or doing 200 world quests as priest healer. Or, grinding 100 dungeons with your offsec with no traits put in artifact.

Got my Claw finally in LFR this week. I'm not sure whether I am happy or irritated, tbh.
    People dying during boss fights in a raid also counts.
    Cheerful lack of self-preservation

Deleted
    Got it on my first lfr kill on my alt spriest, are you guys happy for me?

Stood in the Fire
    10+ Year Old Account
    Got both the holy and the shadow hidden this week. Woop! The claw looks pretty good with the legendary shoulders as well!

I hate youuuuuuuuuuuuuuuu

Homophobia is so gay.

Reckon ive probably got about 60 kills with no claw now.

Did LFR today again, holy priest got one, go figure. It makes me sad.

On the 1000 HK, you don't have to kill them, you just have be around and healing the person who does (much lower bar) although I've been out in the world and been attacked by an (apparently stupid) warrior who couldn't even break my shield. (LOL, you just got killed by the healer when you opened).

Also, do you need a shadow loot spec for it to drop or will it drop for any priest who has the weapon?

I got it out of the LFR the other day. I was not farming it at all. I will not ever use its appearance. I'm sorry.