Tier 19 BM 4 set

When you use Bestial Wrath, all of your currently summoned Dire Beasts gain 60% increased damage for 10 sec. 8 sec.
    Sounds to me like your Dire Beast has to already be summoned in order to get the damage bonus for your Dire Beast. This is sort of the exact opposite of what you currently want to do. Pop Bestial Wrath first the Dire Beast to reduce the CD of your next Bestial Wrath by 15 seconds. I don't like the way this looks.

Brewmaster
    7+ Year Old Account
    Blizzard has no idea what they are doing with hunters

I don't even know what to say anymore. How can they be so unaware of how terrible this is?

I did some napkin math on a recent Ursoc kill to see how much this could potentially be worth. The answer? About a 1% DPS gain. And that's pretty much best case scenario because it assumes each Bestial Wrath has a Dire Beast benefiting for the full 8 seconds, which is not always going to be the case.

Maybe I'm wrong, but 1% seems terrible for a 4p bonus.

edit: Just realized it is implemented in simc. It's even less than 1% there (as expected, since you will not always benefit from the full 8 sec).
    Last edited by BendakWoW; 2016-12-08 at 12:42 AM.

Direbeasts lol

Deleted
    2p - Hati now moves at main pets speed.
    4p - Hati now attacks when you attack stuff without the need to macro pet attack

The dream set bonus

4p. Hati evolves into Pikachu and shoots lightening and is a ranged pet.

Woo.

Side note, why don't we have any ranged pets?
    Last edited by Kirbypro; 2016-12-08 at 12:37 AM.

The Lightbringer
    15+ Year Old Account
    Blizzard is really trying hard to save raiders from powerfarming AP every raid tier to change spec. What a nice gesture from them

Quote Originally Posted by Kirbypro View Post
    4p. Hati evolves into Pikachu and shoots lightening and is a ranged pet.

Woo.

Side note, why don't we have any ranged pets?
    hahah nice 1 but copyright infringement inc

Deleted
    The 4p of BM right now, dmg gain on pet, I would wager is smaller than the dps you gain using gear properly itemized. 2set is worth it though, and very easily reached, and helmet is even perfectly itemized. Got the 2 stats you want