Page 15 of 15 FirstFirst ...

other classes vs boomkins

Quote Originally Posted by MV Kaa View Post
    I saw other classes get more than 4%, and I also saw them get gutted too
    boomkins are getting a 4% aura buff, shadow priest is getting a 25% aura buff, okay blizzard

Quote Originally Posted by kroghelf View Post
    boomkins are getting a 4% aura buff, shadow priest is getting a 25% aura buff, okay blizzard
    What nerfs did boomkins get? Now compare those to SP. Go to sleep

Deleted
    I think with the 4% buff and the 4 set boomkin's will do fine. We will never get crazy top parses because our spec has very little RNG, which I actually like. Boomkin damage is actually 'okay' right now. We are far from the best but not everyone can be.

Bigger issues imo are how much movement impedes our dps and the clunky aoe. But like others said we probably have to wait for the next expansion for that.

Quote Originally Posted by Zeepsneeft View Post
    I think with the 4% buff and the 4 set boomkin's will do fine. We will never get crazy top parses because our spec has very little RNG, which I actually like. Boomkin damage is actually 'okay' right now. We are far from the best but not everyone can be.

Bigger issues imo are how much movement impedes our dps and the clunky aoe. But like others said we probably have to wait for the next expansion for that.
    I think movement might be an issue, but remember we have SD, which I will probably take on the first boss anyways cause of the adds

I play EU, so won't get to try the changes until tomorrow. Anyone in the US care to chime in with their impressions on ST/AoE in 7.1.5?

Stood in the Fire
    7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Zeepsneeft View Post

yeah, spriest tops 99% of the charts in 90% of the fights, are they a RNG heavy spec?