[H][Illidan] <Incredibly Offensive> 7/7H - LF Tank & Ranged for EN&ToV

<Incredibly Offensive> 7/7H is a group of experienced raiders and friends that have decided to start our own guild after years of progression raiding; we are trying to enjoy the game and raid on a semi-causal level. Although we are hoping to have fun, we are serious and dedicated raiders that want to get things done. In addition to this, we have a pretty crass sense of humor, hence the guild name. Despite this, we are a group that wants to have fun playing the game and make progress as well. Our officers and main raiders have mythic and heroic experience, and we are hoping to get through as much content as we can, while still having fun.

We are currently reforming after some losses, but are working towards continuing with ToV. Our goal is not to push mythics, but to run through Heroic and new content on a regular basis.

We are currently in need of a tank, a healer and ranged dps classes! Cloth wearers are in very high demand! (We have none at the moment)

Our raid times are Tuesday/Wednesday 8:30-11:30 CST (Illidan ST) and we currently use Discord.

If you are interested, please feel free to submit an application.
    If you have any questions, don't hesitate to contact one of us in game.
    Aloine#1405

If you need a link to our website, please visit our recruitment thread on the Illidan WoW forums, or message me in game. My account is not allowing me to post links at this time.
    Last edited by Aloine; 2016-12-09 at 06:27 AM.

Updated to reflect our current needs. We really need another tank! And ranged dps (mage, lock, priest)!