Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ...
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Agallion View Post
    Seems to me if I quit a game I wouldnt be following it anymore.
    Seems to me that you like to start asinine post chains that are not needed.

Deleted
    They don't have a clue..

Buffs to multi shot/beastcleave (thro blink strikes) YAH!! my aoe was so sh1t in mythics... NOT

Nothing to fix hati bugs/dire beast stacks

So basically I have -5% crit to look forward too and 8% mastery loss.. my crows/KC hit less even with the agi buff on main pieces..

All we have is some slightly better options in some trees.. which probably still not enough to beat out stomp/bestial fury/killer cobra etc when it comes to raiding.. i'd half expect them to nerf stomp/KC and co rather then buffing the other stuff more

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Snootylol View Post
    They don't have a clue..

Buffs to multi shot/beastcleave (thro blink strikes) YAH!! my aoe was so sh1t in mythics... NOT

Nothing to fix hati bugs/dire beast stacks

So basically I have -5% crit to look forward too and 8% mastery loss.. my crows/KC hit less even with the agi buff on main pieces..

All we have is some slightly better options in some trees.. which probably still not enough to beat out stomp/bestial fury/killer cobra etc when it comes to raiding.. i'd half expect them to nerf stomp/KC and co rather then buffing the other stuff more
    they probably want bm to be aoe based so its why no buffs where given to bm atm :/, they want MM to be the best single target dps i think

Quote Originally Posted by anaconda11 View Post
    they probably want bm to be aoe based so its why no buffs where given to bm atm :/, they want MM to be the best single target dps i think
    But that's not what they said in response to the question I asked during the Q/A. Ion specifically mentioned one of the trade offs for MM's immobility was strong AOE. This of course ignores the fact that you have to spec for that AOE (meaning by Ion's own words, our talent choice there clearly isn't a choice).

Ion wants MM to be strong for AOE. Which leaves BM's strength outside of mobility up in the air. And the bosses currently don't force players enough to truly justify wanting someone to go BM.

Quote Originally Posted by anaconda11 View Post
    Well, they should give BM good aoe then. BM is neither the king of burst, sustained nor spread out dmg.
    Minor buffs to MS and Blink Strikes won't fix the fact that most of the time adds are already dead before our first Beast Cleave has already run out.
    Also it won't change anything about the fact that 8yd range for our aoe is a joke, a fucking ridiculous joke.
    And Blink Strikes having a 30s CD won't change the fact that pet travel time will still be our biggest enemy either.

BMs supposed to be good at aoe? Give it actual situations where its any better than any other aoe spec.

Getting more and more worried as time goes on. Minor questions/issues:
    For MM, how devalued is the legendary ring now becoming? With MS no longer benefitting from Vulnerable, it seems that extra procs will be meaningless as we will probably prioritize AiS over MS now during these windows.
    More RNG to an RNG spec? Thanks.
    Higher skill cap to play? So are we now becoming like SV hunters and WoD WM monks where we have to play our class perfectly to even be close to other classes? 1 mess up and you are pretty screwed with either of those specs.
    Why was Barrage not baked in? Still our go to talent for any non ST fight.
    For BM, no updates or fixes for Hati? Bastard stands pretty close to me when his target dies.
    No damage increases to keep up with MM if you don't have a BM legendary?
    What about SV? Why keep it so complicated with minimal dps output (when compared to other melee)?

I know our ST sucks but we do really well on fights with adds. It may feel like padding but we actually have a very specific niche when it comes to dealing with adds without sacrificing any dps on the main target.

Deleted
    I know this may be whining but, is actually getting 4 legendaries and all of them bad a "serious case" of legit considering remaking a character? Cos you're more likely to get 2-3 new legendaries before getting the fifth one?

That would mean all my rng depends on my next one, and if its bad then FUCKU for the rest of xpac, or like wait until 7.never patch to hit when they change the system to get legendary? Cos by that time when I can start getting good legendaries, theres no reason to play the game anymore cos youre waiting for new xpansion xD

I doubt it since you can't get the same legendary twice. If you remade your character you could get the bad ones all over again. If your current character has all the bad ones already then the next one is guaranteed to be good.

or at least not as bad lol but you actually got sephuz, bubble neck, healing pants and healing head? Oo wow....

Deleted
    Yeah Ydraw, they removed the softcap, but the other system in place is still that the more legendaries you get, way harder it is to get new ones. That dream scenario blizzard has that you have many legendaries and can freely change what you want is a bunch of shit that I sincerely hope nobody believes in. Proof? The softcap being there to begin with after only 4, and you have a ton of them to acquire with their fancy balancing system of randomly changing bis specs.

Not whining overall, I just face the fact that I do less damage than people with good legendaries, I just find it weird/stupid they keep this argument of equip as you wish, when all you get is total garbage. I agree with the "ruining xpac" argument floating around, but not in the same way that "omg legion is garbage" but more that gating 70k dps behind an item that is completely behind RNG is a design oversight, but nowhere near enough to ruin my fun of the game.

I agree with you on legendaries in general. They are effectively glyphs that you acquire on a RNG basis. I much preferred being able to choose which glyphs I used.

https://www.warcraftlogs.com/statist...gregate=amount

State of hunter? All specs are quite well balance but hunter happens to have the 2 worse ones. So it will be nice to see some buffs (around 5% damage or so would be enough) to BM and SV. That way the hunter will be great.

Deleted
    They promsied BM buffs in Q&A so wait for next or the next few PTR builds ;D

Quote Originally Posted by zimi View Post
    https://www.warcraftlogs.com/statist...gregate=amount

State of hunter? All specs are quite well balance but hunter happens to have the 2 worse ones. So it will be nice to see some buffs (around 5% damage or so would be enough) to BM and SV. That way the hunter will be great.
    Nice logs, pity they are full of Ilgnoth and Xavius padding, here is the boss only damage and look where all 3 hunter specs are:
    https://www.warcraftlogs.com/statist...metric=bossdps

All hunter specs are not well balanced at all, one of them is getting a raid spot by having huge passive cleave which happens to fit some of the current raid boss designs. They are still the only class with 3 bottom tier ST specs.

And before anyone says "but that AoE isn't just padding, its needed" well the rogues, warlocks, Spriest and mages are still top to middle on both boss damage and overall dmg. So its not acceptable that hunters get a spot for their meter padding alone.
    Last edited by Khrux; 2016-12-14 at 11:58 AM.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by ydraw View Post
    But there is. 25% of MM damage is to tentacles. Look at some logs.

Average MM dps of 500k minus the damage to nightmare tentacles is 375k. Dead last.

Like I said, look at the damage to boss stats:

https://www.warcraftlogs.com/statist...metric=bossdps
    So you are taking away the dmg we do to the Adds in phase 1 and 2? Seeing thats quite fucking important.

Deleted
    Nightmare Tentacles arent P1 and P2, though. I haven't looked at the logs, I'm looking at what he said he did.

Deleted
    cant wait to see our dmg in 7.15. we downed guarm mythic tonight and my dmg was way better than i expected from wcl stats. i ended up doing the highest dps in our guild. prolly got quite lucky though.
    Last edited by mmoc12739b337f; 2016-12-15 at 10:36 AM.

Deleted
    We arent to high on dps on nythendra and Ursoc yes (I do fine on mythic spider tbh), but those fights arent what is holding guilds back. A fight like mythic Helya, the hardest in the game right now, is what matters the most for good guilds. and we are supreme in that fight.