Shadow priest trinket help

Hello, just wondering what the best trinkets for shadow are? Is there are any certain trinkets as shadow that I should be using for every fight or different trinkets for different fights?
    Also any suggestions on which trinkets i should be using, I currently have
    865 swarming plaguehive
    880 caged horror
    870 bough of corruption
    880 twisting wind

Thank you

I have very mixed results with bough and wind. I've had wind proc randomly very high for a few days making up 11% of my overall damage (pretty consistently) then dropped to 2% with no rhyme or reason. Bough is another that seems to sit between 2-4%.

I don't have plaguehive or caged horror but looking at the trinket sheet I would be most likely to take those two

Here you go
    https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets...gid=1031526082
    Create a copy of the spreadsheet so you can edit the drop down options on the first sheet (named Trinket Comparison)
    Toss the dice until we fly, to dance with Jak o' the Shadows

Deleted
    Do you think 885 Gnarlet's root is better than 880 Plague hive ? I have 10700 haste

Gnarled root has been excellent for me. I usually run that and plague hive.

Try to get a Devilsaur Shock-Baton... So far, it's been VERY consistant for me (875 titanforged) and pulling a good 5-6% of my overall DPS... It procs like crazy!

I'd go: Swarming Plaguehive + Twisting Wind for stats + procs (especially after 7.1.5)